Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drop multi when taking n2guard?????

gymjunkie09

I'm getn ready to start cycle and will be using n2guard and it looks like there's plenty of vitamins in it, should I drop my multi-vitamen while using n2guard?

Even thought Need2Guard does the follwing:
<LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Cholesterol Control <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Blood Pressure Regulator <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Anti Water Retention <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Ergogenic Adaptogens <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Antioxidant and Cell Repair <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Receptor Up-regulation <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Liver Protection <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Complete RDA of Vitamins and Minerals <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Better Kidney Function and Protection <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Enhances and Protects Major Organs
If NEVER hurts to take a multi with Need2Guard. But Need2Guard is all I take now since it came out. Great product.

Even thought Need2Guard does the follwing:
<LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Cholesterol Control <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Blood Pressure Regulator <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Anti Water Retention <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Ergogenic Adaptogens <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Antioxidant and Cell Repair <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Receptor Up-regulation <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Liver Protection <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Complete RDA of Vitamins and Minerals <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Better Kidney Function and Protection <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Enhances and Protects Major Organs
If NEVER hurts to take a multi with Need2Guard. But Need2Guard is all I take now since it came out. Great product.
so you don't take a multi with it? So ill drop it for the 4 weeks i'm taking n2guard and save my bottle of multi-vitamens for when it's gone....this shit gets expensive bro cant hurt to save a few bucks lol

It'll cover you vit/min needs. It isn't as complete as DX7 but it's a great formula with everything else you need while on cycle.

Some guys take a half or even a quarter dosage of DX7 while using N2GUARD.

It'll cover you vit/min needs. It isn't as complete as DX7 but it's a great formula with everything else you need while on cycle.

Some guys take a half or even a quarter dosage of DX7 while using N2GUARD.

Thanks nelson, what exactly is dx7 tho? Not familiar with it

n2guard has enough in it to be used as a multi bro..not its best purpose but it could fit the bill because its such a well rounded supp

In this specific circumstance since you're already supplementing with THE BEST (Need 2 Guard) I would suggest still going with a Multi, but save money as much as possible. What I always recommend in these types of situations would be to get the Sam's Club "Member's Mark" multi for men, it's very comprehensive and will save you a LOT of money while supplying the missing links in your overall vitamin requirements. If you don't have a Sam's Club nearby, or a membership, the same thing can be easily purchased at Wal-Mart.

Luckily, vitamins are inexpensive... Need 2 Guard, with it's myriad of rejuvenating and health bolstering additives, is not. Both, however, should be used and relied up in concert :)

In this specific circumstance since you're already supplementing with THE BEST (Need 2 Guard) I would suggest still going with a Multi, but save money as much as possible. What I always recommend in these types of situations would be to get the Sam's Club "Member's Mark" multi for men, it's very comprehensive and will save you a LOT of money while supplying the missing links in your overall vitamin requirements. If you don't have a Sam's Club nearby, or a membership, the same thing can be easily purchased at Wal-Mart.

Luckily, vitamins are inexpensive... Need 2 Guard, with it's myriad of rejuvenating and health bolstering additives, is not. Both, however, should be used and relied up in concert :)

To play devil's advocate, I'd actually recommend going for not a cheap quality multi with less biodegradable forms of the vitamins in it. Orange Triad and Anavite would be my suggestions with two different reasons-- OT has a great joint digestion and immune complex that can come in handy when on cycle and Anavite has LCLT and beta alanine which can further performance gains. Both have a very complete and updated formula, something that is missing from many cheap multis.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Top Bottom