x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Don't know if this has been done but........

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Don't know if this has been done but........ within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: What was the best supp. stack you have PERSONALLY used? give products, dose, and duration of use. if you want, tell how much/significant the gains were. I'm workin on what i think is a good one. if i make gains, i'll post it in part 2 of this. later. ------------------ "One-arm slam you like Nikolai Volkof." - Redman

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

What was the best supp. stack you have PERSONALLY used? give products, dose, and duration of use. if you want, tell how much/significant the gains were. I'm workin on what i think is a good one. if i make gains, i'll post it in part 2 of this. later.

------------------
    "One-arm slam you like Nikolai Volkof." - Redman

Pro Bodybuilder
    cell-tech/methoxypro/nortesten/secregogtue-one/gh1000/the beast

gained 120lbs in 4 weeks

Good Bro
    lol

Amateur Bodybuilder
    http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Arch...01/001413.html

I'm adding cheap dextrose to the list, when I say cheap I mean no more than $3.00 a POUND.

I have taken about all that is out on the market now and currently I have been off supps for about 8 or 9 months except protein and I have made good gains, I am not saying that supps are all worthless, but try to see how you do with minimal supps and you will be surprised, sometimes they can be a crutch, they were for me. I am 240 now about 15-16% and all I take is protein with flax oil and a one-a-day multi vitamin.

I ONCE GOT MY HANDS ON A NITRO-TECH BAR-FORGET ABOUT EATING EAT, I GAINED FIVE POUNDS JUST LOOKING AT IT!! THEN I OPENED IT AND I GAINED ANOTHER TEN! STILL HAVEN'T EATEN IT, I JUST GIVE IT A LITTLE NIBBLE WHEN I NEED A FEW QUICK POUNDS OF MUSCLE FOR THE ARNOLD OR OLYMPIA!