Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Digestive Matrix/Probiotic

the reason you need pro biotics after anti-biotics is simply because when you take anti-biotics you kill off not only the bad bacteria but also the good ones as well. you need a balanced flora.

Right, so you can end up even sicker AFTER you've taken your prescribed drugs. This very is common. Good probiotics, liked Advanced Probiotic, can overcome these problems.

I just started them due to stomach issues as well...I am not sure which of my supplements has been screwing with digestion but I have been bloated and frankly not digesting well. We all know this is an issue for nutrient absorption and overall health. The probiotic for NTBM has something like 5 BILLION live organisms, which is insane...

I love NTBM probiotic. I will never go without it!

I have a code good for 25% off Digesta Matrix and Advanced Probiotics, and about 15 other different NTBM products. PM for details.

dam 25% off.. killa discount right there

Make sure to get you hands on Advanced Probiotic. It's the best out there!

I think just for general health people should understand how important pro biotics are. I became severly ill about 20 years ago and that was how I was introduced to them. What a lot of people do not understand is that most of them in the stores are not handled properly and there are severe issues with potency because of it. I have been using NTBM for years and I have always trusted him.

Top Bottom