Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Gel ?

plates045

I was wondering after you rub in cutting gel can you shower right after or should you wait wasnt sure if I showered to soon if it would loose some effect thanks for the help

ok but the bottle says to rub it on right before you work out dont most people shower after working out that doesnt make sense you'd have to put it on workout shower then out it on again. hmmmm any ideas

OK, do this :

Put cutting gel (preferrably an hour before workout)

Rub it in until it really dries on your skin .... I use rubber latex gloves .... make sure it is fully absorbed.

Workout Heavy for an hour ... then wait for another hour before showering ( if you can't that's still OK )

Take a shower, but don't soap or touch the area you put cutting gel in ... in fact, avoid water pressure on those areas ....

Why put it on if you are gonna shower it right off? Try to get the maximum absorbtion from it. Chill with the shower. If you wants those abs you are gonna have to stink.

Anyone get good results from this gel by the way? Didn't get to use mine yet because of an injury.

Yea .. agreed. If you want maximum effect ... you've gotta stink ...

I'm lucky because I work at night 7 pm ... I apply it in the around 8 in the morning and I take a bath at 5 pm ...

so you guys are saying i shouldnt wipe my ass before a workout?:D just fucking with ya
u guys feel your skin get soft when u put that shit on?couse i do.i wonder what that is

Yeah macDbol ... wipe your stinky ass ... or the gym will stink ... the stink with cutting gel does not come as close to your stinky ass ...

whooow ... don't flame me ... you asked ... I answered ... he he he :D :p

Top Bottom