Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and Protein

moneyshotz

Hello,
I'm 22 years old. I used to workout a lot last year. Then I stopped and I lost a lot of my strenght. Now, I'm starting it up again and I've been taking 100% whey protein for about 2-3 weeks now. I take it in the morning then I take it again after workouts. I see some improvement and now I'm thinking about taking creatine. What is a good brand of creatine to buy and how should I work it in with the use of the protein? Any suggestions?

Take it just after you work out with juice. Always have a protien rich meal or shake after you work out also.

More imprtant than the creatine is protien intake. Your money will be better spent buying alot of chicken and beef tonight, imo.

How much protien are you eating a day right now?

Carbs with the protien will be better than just 100% protien.

T Bone

I'm taking the 100% whey right now. I take about a glass of milk with a scoop of it in the morning. ANd i drink a bottle of water with 2 scoops of it after I workout.

So you're saying that I should just taking creatine and protein both after working out?

Also, what kind of creatine should I get? How is cell-tech?

Yes, the creatine should be taken after you work out. You deffinatly need protein after you work out also.

I liked "Creatine Serum" by Muscle Marketing. (Liquid) I like it better then powder. They suggest the liquid be taken before your work out. Cell-Tech is desent and is suppose to be taken after you work out do to the insulen spiking bla,bla, bla

Protein is king, you need it all day. You may already know that, but I need to stress that it is more important then creatine. If you don't have your diet in check, creatine will only do so much.

Good Luck

T Bone

Would you recommend a schedule I should follow for a few weeks about when to take the protein and creatine? I just want to make sure I get this right and I have never done this before so I want some guidelines. Also, I just saw that cell-tech is expensive. I want something thats decently priced and is also a good brand. Any more recommendations? And if I don't get cell-tech what should I mix with the creatine?

or should i take prolab creatine? Does that also have dextrose in it? If it does now Im debating on either optimum or prolab creatine

Top Bottom