Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine post-workout

JOKER47

Elite Mentor
There was a thread earlier that discussed timing of taking creatine. The general concesus was to take a dose post workout as opposed to pre-workout.

My question is this: I have creatine in capsules. I think the previous thread was talking about the normal powder. I am guessing that being in capsules it would take a little longer to get into my system. Should I still take the dose post workout? Or perhaps pre-workout because of the capsules?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Joker

diamonddiceclay

I work out in the evening. Should I take my last dose before I work out, or after?

Thanks,
Joker

Thanks DDC.

One last Q, you don't think the fact that the creatine is in capsules will make much difference in the time it takes to get into my system? Or, is it irrelevent?

Thanks for the replys,
Joker

If it's a gelitin capsule, it only takes a few minutes to disolve and powder is in your belly.

I usually do both. I take creatine seum ~1/2 hr before I workout then take the creatine powder right after I'm finished. Usually mix the powder with Carbo Force or something similar.

DB

Top Bottom