Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatin - liquid or powder?

guanu

I started to take creatin starting yesterday. I picked up a liquid version thinking it's easier to take. Has anyone found that one was more effective than the other. Can someone enlighten me with pros and cons?

Creatine serum is shit and a waste of money. I have used them both and there is no comparison. I got no results at all from the Serum. Go to www.ast-ss.com they have a good study on Cratine serum if you would like to read it. Stick with the Powder. Best of luck!

M18

i took muscle marketing creatine serum..and saw no results whatsso ever

i have dimmax now wich is a liquid..and so far the gains have been impressive

Creatine breaks down in about ten minutes if it is in any liquid. So the serum is actually crap because it has definitely been in a liquid state for far longer than that.

Yeah the serum is crap. It tastes like cough medicine to me. It did get me all hyped up. If someone gave it to me for free I would take it along with my powdered creatine. Why? I don't know

liquid is crap.....you want the water retension in your muscles to inhance amino acid uptake.....and dont forget water in the muscles and water under your skin are two different things......

Two of my friends took creatine serum and said it sucked, had problems goin to the bathroom on it. Ive used the powder form once and it was ok, just a little bloat.

I have used every type of creatine there is, the company I am the spokesman for has the Creatine liquid but the sales & feed back we get from it are not all that great when compared to your basic straight creatine or the Transport formula that uses simple sugars to increase the creatine uptake into the muslce.
Guy

Top Bottom