Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CoBra's sarms s4 log

thanks bros. life is interesting figured id share some of the funny moments in life to keep it entertaining as well, get to know me a lil bit also.

figure id log this now. wednesday is an mt first off day from sarms, and is an off day from training. every wednesday is a travel for. i work 6 hours today, then have to pack of my camp room (work in fort mcmurray oil sands) and then have to drive bout 500 or so km back to home, then have to go to my head office to hand in paperwork for the week, talk about disciplinary things usually lol, just the usual BS with my project manager. then i get to drive around the city dropping everyone off at the bus station or there home or wherever the hell they decide to go to. Long Long day, so yeah figured id update this morning.. also had one hell of a leg cramp in the middle of the night. damn!!!!! still limping from it. gonna have to stretch that shit out better i guess

well long day yesterday. i had an almost incident in my car followed by a mental episode. couldnt imagine being in a big city like LA or NY. so i went and got tanked last night. good night split 8 pitchers of beer with my buddy. so that my askew things for the day. didnt eat much yesterday. doubled my brreakfast to get me thru the drive. i had to buy a can of coke on the drive because i kept falling asleep. that didnt agree with me. felt high almost from the caffeine. been along time since i drank that shit. myoplex meal replacement powder package. 700 cals when in milk. gf didnt buy food again. well i should say she went shopping on monday. spent a few dollars to tide herself over until i get home and now she expects me to restock the house.

2 week update!!!!:

now for some results. got weighed this morning at the gym, same protocol as my first time getting weighed at beginning of thread.

weight = 187 lbs so -4 pounds
bf% = 19% and they say they are within a 7% or something lol, but still -1%

didnt have the best training this week with my foot, didnt mix well with running. weights were great and all, cardio i could have busted more ass, so essentially i didnt do anything different in terms of diet or training. gonna up my cardio as my foot is getting better. going to hit the indoor skate park up on the roller blades today. day 2 of my off day of sarms be back on tomorrow.. i almost miss the taste a little bit.

hell. gonna be in school all this week for safety courses and it looks like this is gonna suck. did muay thai after blading on thursday so i got a full body workout in, so i guess my forced off day was alright yesterday. was up at 5 to drive across the city for school, all day in class, went grocery shopping, home at about 9pm. same thing today, but this class is only a 10 minute drive from home, and although its another 2 part class it is spread over 2 days so i will only be there till hopefully 4 or 5 then i can get a workout in. dosed sarms 75 mg last night, will again today. diet was a lil shady yesterday since i didnt ave any food. 1 egg for breakfast. protein shake with phyto greens. small bowl of whole wheat noodles for lunch and a cereal bar. 5 smokies and a scoop of peanut butter for dinner. yikes. oh well will update how today goes later on

so, got out of class even earlier than expected today. awesome! decided to do a plyo workout today, havent done one in a while. felt really good. felt like i killed it. my heart rate seemed a little up. not on any stims or anything, i only take stims while on erase. but otherwise the workout rocked. felt strong, good endurance. cardio seems to be picking up too, i usually struggle with that in an hiit style plyo workout. dosed s4 at 75 mgs hour pre workout

meals:
homemade wholewheat oatmeal with blueberris, organic milk and cinnamon @6:30
plain whole wheat pasta @noon
banana and peanut butter @ 2:30
protein shake with glutamine, dextrose, phytogreens @5:45 post workout
dinner ? still to be had not sure yet

ps. thought i was gonna be asked to leave the gym today. whenever i dont eat something for along time (cinnamon) and reintroduce it into my diet, and i used a fair bit, i get gassy like a mofo. plus i held it in all day in class. like my stomach was thunderstorming away. i was sooooo gassy and smelly. noone would come near my side of the gym, then the smell just sticks to my sweat and yeah, it smelled somethin fierce

also just incase this isnt mentioned anywhere the only things i am taking other than food and sarms s4 is:
krill ts 1 am and pm
vitamin c 1 am and pm
protein shake usually in morning for a protein boost and post workout
glutamine and dextrose post workout in shake
phytogreens for veggie boost in the am

my joints feel great too. my shoulder was really fucked and the krill has helped phenomenally with all joints, cept when i sleep in my fav position for a few days it will hurt my shoulder a bit in the morning. since starting s4 ive been sleeping in that position every night now, which is just over 2 weeks and it hasnt been sore once yet. no eye sides yet, and also no eye aches which i have suffered from since i was 15 :) :) finally found organic nighty night tea too, to help me sleep as recommended by trex. i am lovin this s4!!

that nighty night tea seemed to help. didnt fall asleep the best cuz my gf kept bugging me to give me shit, but once asleep i slept all night without crazy ass dreams. felt really good in the morning. apparently it taste normal for tea.... i think it taste like ass. long day at school, had to cock block this homo by askin the only decent lookin chick in class to go to lunch with me and my class partner. lol douche. just ended up being an off day, was gonna go for a roller blade sesh at the skate park to get some cardio but noone ended up going. im still trying to figure out how to maximize this part of my schedule as muay thai(thurs/tues) and boxing(mon/wed) seem to screw up everything and lead to overtraining, because i usually do weights starting again on wednesdays when i go back to work. 75mg of sarms dosed today too

anyways meals for the day are:
wholewheat oatmeal with raspberries and protein shake with phytogreens @6:30am
banana @ 10am
calzone and tequila shots @noon
wholewheat pasta plain@3pm
oven cooked chickenbreast and potatoes @7:15pm

another long day of school, was totally wiped out and then my gf made me go rock climbing. one day of classes left then back to the work week. hopefully muay thai tomorrow too.

diet:
oatmeal with blueberries and cinnamon and protein shake with phytogreens @6:30am
banana @10
chicken breast @noon
chicken breast @2:30pm
2 pieces 12 grain toast with raspberry jam @5:30
homemade bison burgers @8pm

ps i average about a gallon+ a day of water, maybe 1/2 gallon a day of milk. all foods are organic, or for meats organic fed animals or free-range or whatever the hell they are

thanks Cane

that is entirely possible i was thinking of a few options for the next one. i already have a few beast bottles, each one paired with a katana, and about 90% of supporting and pct supps. also have a methadrol extreme i was thinkin of doing solo as i know nothin about its results so i figured a solo log would be good for Ironmag, or possibly an s4/osta stack since id like to keep my cardio up for muay thai. lol.. maybe all that first then the s4/osta stack afterwards might be a good option to end on a high cardio note. lol oh the options my friend. then there is all the peps to get into next... oh my oh my :biggrin:

Top Bottom