Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CoBra's sarms s4 log

little news. foot was hurting, got the medic to check it and i have a broken bone. just a lil guy but it is sore. i think its from muay thai on tues. i threw a kick and was off on my distance, buddy blocked it and i took it on the top of the foot. oh well gotta suck the days dick. also i got out of the truck to talk to a pipefitter. just had a nap from 9 till 10ish and had a wicked morning wood. i grabbed it and made it point outwards in my coveralls. he seen that and stopped talking right in mid sentence. lolz.

anyways my first day liftin on sarms. i dosed 25 mg at 6am, noon, and 6 pm like i have been.

squats - 135x5 > 185x5 > 225x5 > 275x5x5x5x5x5 altho the last set of 5 i wasnt quite hitting parallel. no partner today he pussed out so didnt wanna push it
overhead press - 45 1x5 > 95 1x5 > 115 1x5 > 135x5x5x5x5x5 struggled on the last set as well but did all with good form
bent over row - 45x5 > 95x5 > 115x5 > 135x5x5x5x5x5 the rest were good. last couple reps a little difficult but got them up without help and pretty good form with all.
skullcrusher - 30x5 > 50x5
bb curls - 45x5 > 65x5
hyper extensions - 25x5 > 45x5x5x5x5x5
situps - 25x5 > 45x5x5x5x5x5

same weight i been at for a little bit now. ive plateaued since my injury for the first time. but this is about weightloss on the body, and not losing weight on the bar. and hopefully a cardio increase. jebus!

anyways, i felt like a beast in the gym. i powered thru everything till the very end. even when i struggled i felt like there was another level in me to reach to get those last reps. felt jacked, awesome pump. really good feeling.... until i hit the treadmill. lasted all of 30 seconds and then i felt like i was butt fucked by a donkey. made it to bout 45 seconds and i died, my body was gassed. i had the jogging form of terry fox. anyways i was pretty happy with the sarms. def felt better than i normally do in the gym. i also have had a harder time sleeping as it is light out later, and light out earlier. and on top of that i reduced carbs today. and i still felt better than normal :)

meals were:

protein shake with phytogreens @ 5am
3 eggs, 1 piece 1 grain toast with berries @7:45am
chicken breast with cucumber and carrots and 1/4 of a whole wheat 6 inch pita @noon
chicken breast @3pm (forgot my banana) i pouted for a bit and decided not to do any work
chicken breast stuffed with roasted red peppers and artichoke, 2 pieces of curried talapia and a rack of beef ribs @6pm
protein shake with dextrose and glutamine post workout @ 8:45

Last edited:
just another day at work. fuck 12 hours are long. didnt do much slept most of the day in the truck

dosed sarms the same 25@6am, 25@noon, 25@6pm. did some cardio today. ran for just over 2 miles. averaging 10 minutes a mile. foot started to kill so i stopped then. felt good tho cardio wise, i know it wasnt a grueling run or anything. ended with a quick sprint to burn up the lungs. maybe i just needed to get back into the groove of things. who knows? def prefer treadmill to eliptical

meals were:

Protein shake with phytogreens @ 5am
3 eggs, 1 piece 1 grain toast with berries and 2 teaspoons of fat free yogurt@7:45am
grilled tuna, cucumber and carrots @noon
grilled tuna @3pm (forgot my banana again)
steak with about 12 prawns, oven roasted potatoes and boiled carrots, piece of garlic toast @6pm
Protein shake with dextrose and glutamine post workout @ 8

shoot, got all carried away on C and C last night and forgot bout this. will post up more detail later, but i decided to try all 75 mg an hour and a half before gym time. felt great in the gym. better than before thats for sure. reps were going up easier. could also been i had a my worjout partner too, so mentally i was better off. and my diet as shit yesterday. no lunch and snacktime protein supplied. relied mostly on shakes yesterday, had a couple maple bars, and fried chicken for dinner. also i dont sleep worth shit. not sarms related, at least i think, i always struggle to sleep. but its gettin worse with the heat and longer sunlight days. will put stats up for the day later. lol plus i twisted the shit out of my already broken foot.

so last nights workout looked something like this:

squats - 135 x5 > 185 x5 > 225 x5 > 275x5x5x5x5x5 felt good today. really good even with broken bone in foot and sprained ankle
bench - 115 x5 > 135 x5 > 165 x5x5x5x5x5 easy.. cant remember why i lowered it from 185. maybe i thought id struggle or something.
squat - 135 x5 > 18 5x5 > 245 x5x5x5x5x5 still pretty easy. still babying my back along
dips bodyweight x5x5 10 x5x5 25 x5
situp with a twist for obliques 25 x5x5x5x5x5

i felt really good in the gym. i ate shitty and i could feel its effects but i still felt better than normal.. not sure if 75mg before workout is better than 25 dosed 3 times a day. gonna have to ask around. so will do that

meals
5 eggs scrambled, 1 piece 1 grain toast @7:45am
all veggies. no damn protein!!!
protein shake as there was still no protein out @3pm
fried chicken 3 pieces with oven roasted potatoes and 2 maple bars @6pm
Protein shake with dextrose and glutamine post workout @ 9

slept about 3 hours. dont think its sarms related. just uncomfortable camp bed, light out too late, rain is very noisy. idk slept 3 hours today at work. hopefully that helps a little

yeh it does nothing, i was taking upto 5 3mg pills a night. ive always been this way. just been worse this last week. with the heat and the noise from the rain all night i guess. fortunately i might be getting our crew moved into a new camp with apparently good beds, good ac next month so hopefully that will help

gonna crack open a need2sleep next week when i get home from work. or those zinc/magnesium pills. or organics nighty night tea. or all of it idk

alright guys, gettin a little behind, had to work a couple of extra hours at work. yesterday i went for a cardio day. my run went pretty good.. well at least for me anyways. dosage was 75mg hour and a half before my run. cant remember diet, but same old crap, protein and phytos in the morning, eggs etc.

today i ended up workin and extra 3 hours, so 15 1/2 total so i ended up missing the gym, seeing as i just ate and now wont be able to workout. lol ive been asking around about dosing still, about what is better to have it in your system longer, or to have a higher dose during workout. you might notice Radar has a thread about it up now. lol he said to run it at 50mg once a day. 75 is too much. ive seen logs of upto 100mg/day so i will think about this on my 2 off days coming up tomorrow and thursday. as i wrote in his thread in regards to sides:

i have not had any vision sides yet. and the first week i ran it for 6 days to get the right off days. no yellow tint or going from light to dark places or vice versa. as a matter of fact i suffer from a compressed nerve behind my right eye that every day, or every other day kind of thing since i was 15 results in hours of a dull pain in my eye. fuckin sucks. the last 2 weeks on sarms i havent gotten that once. my joints feel great too, but ive also been on krill oil for a couple years now so who know..

and i actually had a decent sleep last night. i have a stolen couch in my camp room, so i slept on that. and it helped.. or it could just be that my sleep deficit caught up to me and the sandman came collecting.. idk but felt great tho

meals:
5 eggs scrambled, 1 piece 1 grain toast @7:45am
bout a pound of prawns, cucumber and carrots @noon
more prawns and a banana @3pm
chicken breast with potatoes and 2 pieces of tilapia @6pm
Protein shake @9

Top Bottom