Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol or ECA

Which would you prefer to help burn fat?

• Clenbuterol

Votes: 81 58.3%
  • ECA

Votes: 58 41.7%

• Total voters
I prefer ECA.. CLen seems to strip my body of muscle... I can lose about 8 lbs in a few days on clen.. ECA i just have the motivation to go bust my ass in the gym....

one post for ECA, but i'm the only one who voted for it?

i've had great success with ECA in the past......not so much with clen my first time.....however, i'm 8 days in my second try with a different kind of clen and i can't really make a judgement as of now.....i don't think it works on my receptors.....

Clen is way better than eca.. I tried eca of and on for years. Never got resutls like i did off of clen. i started out at 20mg and bumped it up ed 20mcg's till i hit 100, then my body was feeling like i was cracked out so i went back to 80. I ran it for 4 weeks too... i dont know why peps say 2 weeks. I know clen makes you lose strength though... im not 100% sure i was on a very low cal diet when on clen... so that could have been why i didnt have the energy to push the weight i normally did.

EC
thermorexin

clenbuterol is definitely over rated, though its first use effects can be impressive (when your a clen virgin :) ). The apoptosis of cardiac tissue that it can cause, does tend to give one pause.

Top Bottom