Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cholesterol Supplements/vitamins

letsgosarms

I have recently read that Red Yeast Rice is good, although hard on the liver(not something good to take if your on cycle)
Lower Cholesterol Safely: Nutritional Interventions for Healthy Lipids - Life Extension

Also i have been taking Olive Leaf Extract everyday for the past 8 weeks which is known to help Cholesterol levels.

Also, have been taking Policonsol(sugar cane extract) which helps Cholesterol levels as well, as well as cardiovascular.

And Niacin 500mg a few days a week which is supposed to help Cholesterol levels.

What do you guys take?

.....and should i wait a few more weeks till my cholesterol levels balance out before i take a non-methylated PH?

I have recently read that Red Yeast Rice is good, although hard on the liver(not something good to take if your on cycle)
Lower Cholesterol Safely: Nutritional Interventions for Healthy Lipids - Life Extension

Also i have been taking Olive Leaf Extract everyday for the past 8 weeks which is known to help Cholesterol levels.

Also, have been taking Policonsol(sugar cane extract) which helps Cholesterol levels as well, as well as cardiovascular.

And Niacin 500mg a few days a week which is supposed to help Cholesterol levels.

What do you guys take?

.....and should i wait a few more weeks till my cholesterol levels balance out before i take a non-methylated PH?

Thanks for the link, the article was a good read.

I've been using RYR for quite a while both on and off cycle, and never noticed any problems with liver values that could be tied to RYR. Though, I also take plenty of liver support when off cycle, and when on cycle the amount of liver support that I use would probably be considered overkill by many.:)

I am quite protective when it comes to my vital organs, I spent quite a while destroying myself with different substances. Since human body is remarkably resilient, plus I was incredibly lucky, I didn't cause any damage to myself. Since getting my shit together years ago I've been constantly working to improve my health, and actually succeeded pretty damn well so far.

Sorry about rambling, now back to lipids. I have never had any problems with my lipids, so all that I'm taking for them is for prevention, which IMO is the way to go, preveting problems before they become actual serious problems. Right now I'm taking for my lipids:
RYR, Hawthorne berry, Silymarin, Iodine, CoQ10, Policonsol, Beta-Sitosterol, large daily dose of B-vitamin complex and various different minerals. (some of these have many other benefits as well)
I probably also missed a few things, I'm on cycle Atm., so I'm taking quite many different things.

Btw. GW-50 can also have a very positive impact on lipids, it was being developed as cholesterol medicine after all... ;)

IMO you should wait until you have stable cholesterol levels before taking anything that can wreck them further. Any methylated- or non methyl- PH will just make situation worse, and harder to recover from.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for the link, the article was a good read.

I've been using RYR for quite a while both on and off cycle, and never noticed any problems with liver values that could be tied to RYR. Though, I also take plenty of liver support when off cycle, and when on cycle the amount of liver support that I use would probably be considered overkill by many.:)

I am quite protective when it comes to my vital organs, I spent quite a while destroying myself with different substances. Since human body is remarkably resilient, plus I was incredibly lucky, I didn't cause any damage to myself. Since getting my shit together years ago I've been constantly working to improve my health, and actually succeeded pretty damn well so far.

Sorry about rambling, now back to lipids. I have never had any problems with my lipids, so all that I'm taking for them is for prevention, which IMO is the way to go, preveting problems before they become actual serious problems. Right now I'm taking for my lipids:
RYR, Hawthorne berry, Silymarin, Iodine, CoQ10, Policonsol, Beta-Sitosterol, large daily dose of B-vitamin complex and various different minerals. (some of these have many other benefits as well)
I probably also missed a few things, I'm on cycle Atm., so I'm taking quite many different things.

Btw. GW-50 can also have a very positive impact on lipids, it was being developed as cholesterol medicine after all... ;)

IMO you should wait until you have stable cholesterol levels before taking anything that can wreck them further. Any methylated- or non methyl- PH will just make situation worse, and harder to recover from.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Good to hear some feedback here. I think i will give RYR a shot. I was also reading that Apple Cider Vinegar has a benefit for cholsterol, which i have also. For liver support, i only take LIV 52, NAC, Milk Thistle.

As the same as you, i myself, did some damage to myself throughout the years, but luckily i didnt do anything permanent. Just trying to get my cholsterol back in order, because everything else checks out.

I forgot to add i take Hawthorne Berry every other day, and COQ10 & 100mg B-Complex about every other day as well. Will check out the GW-50 when i am back in the states in a few months, sounds promising as i read about it..

I´m trying to make due here, within 19 days, with a good diet and taking all of the supplements i have at my disposal, i will start another cycle. I think with a better diet, and cutting out the fatty items that are not needed will surely help, along with a strict regime of vitamins..

What do you think?

It's impossible to tell for sure man, too many variables in play. How bad are your cholesterol levels out of chart atm.? You don't sound very worried about it so I'll presume they are not completely wrecked, so everything is possible. Just be careful not jump into anything with too much haste, those damn cholesterol meds suck ass big time! Whole idea of being on them really freaks me out...

Like Steve posted above, fish is great food for lipids, and as protein source. Eating lot of fish has propably has helped me to keep my lipids in check this whole time. I also forgot to mention that I take rather big doses of fish oil/Omegas everyday. I was recently took "mega dose" (1 g / BF%) of fish oil for a few weeks then cut the dose half, and use that as my normal dose everyday. I have allready lost few BF% just by doing that, even though I'm not cutting on purpose atm., lol! Hopefully final outcome will be single digit BF%, but I sill have long way to go to reach that. Just wanted to mention that as example that ordinary thing like fish oil can make a huge difference.

are you eating a lot of meat right now? especially red meat. i would swap in fish instead of meat.

I eat a shit ton of meat, steak everyday. Usually about 4 file mignon(28g's protein each). I also eat eggs every morning (5 eggs, along with cheese and wheat bread), dont think they sell egg whites here.

I guess since i am not bulking anymore it wouldn't hurt to swap this out huh? Or i could switch meats for chicken/fish ?

It's impossible to tell for sure man, too many variables in play. How bad are your cholesterol levels out of chart atm.? You don't sound very worried about it so I'll presume they are not completely wrecked, so everything is possible. Just be careful not jump into anything with too much haste, those damn cholesterol meds suck ass big time! Whole idea of being on them really freaks me out...

Like Steve posted above, fish is great food for lipids, and as protein source. Eating lot of fish has propably has helped me to keep my lipids in check this whole time. I also forgot to mention that I take rather big doses of fish oil/Omegas everyday. I was recently took "mega dose" (1 g / BF%) of fish oil for a few weeks then cut the dose half, and use that as my normal dose everyday. I have allready lost few BF% just by doing that, even though I'm not cutting on purpose atm., lol! Hopefully final outcome will be single digit BF%, but I sill have long way to go to reach that. Just wanted to mention that as example that ordinary thing like fish oil can make a huge difference.

TOTAL CHOLESTEROL , serum
----------215 mg / dL
Desirable : less than 200 mg / dL
Borderline : 200-239 mg / dl

HDL - CHOLESTEROL , serum
--------46 mg / dL
Greater than or equal to 40 mg / dL

LDL -cholesterol serum
-------147 mg / dL
Optimal: less than 100 mg / dL
Sub -optimal : 100-129 mg / dL
Borderline : 130-159 mg / dl

Triglycerides , serum
------109 mg / dL
Above 19 years :
Normal : less than 150 mg / dL
Borderline : 150-199 mg / dl

I don't think my cholsterol is completely wrecked, but rather a strict regime of vitamins and eating better would help. I also take a strong Omega as well, thats pretty sweet you lost BF haha!

What do you think, straighten out my diet and i should be fine huh?

Top Bottom