Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying High Lignan Flax Oil in UK - anyone bought any from Clearspring?

8-]

HELP: Buying High Lignan Flax Oil in UK

I am trying to get some High Lignan Flax Oil to incorporate into my weight loss/muscle gain program and the only place I have been able to find on the web (in the UK) that supplies it is a place called www.clearspring.co.uk

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.

This is my first real supplement purchase and I am new to this so any help would be very useful.

Details of any other suppliers in the UK would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

8-]

Last edited:
I had a look at Mass Quantities before I posted this thread, but they charge almost $40 to ship $20 worth of Flax Oil to the UK.

I want to support the site but paying an extra $40 on top of the cost of the Flax Oil is a bit much.

Anyone have any ideas?

I had a look at Holland and Barrett and they claim to have Flax Oil (Cold Pressed) for about £11. Has anyone used this?

Can anyone help?

I can't find any decent suppliers in the UK. Any tried and tested ones would be ideal.

Help!!

I brought a bottle from Holland and Barretts for £11. Doesnt say anything about High Lignan but it is cold pressed which Ive heard is good. Ive been using it for 2 weeks now and feel great... My joints feel smoother... and my skin seems in better shape... smoother... maybe just me but its good stuff... also, coupled with UK Xenadrine... fat seems to be falling off at a pleasing rate

Hey

Ive been using the Flax from H&B for around 4 months now...good stuff..not bad for £11...u can get it cheaper from Independent stores...but H&B is more accessible...also try GNC in the UK now....as they are on a decent expansion plan to compete with H&B

Stubby, kbp74,

Thanks for the info.

What colour is the H&B Flax Oil?

It's just that I've read that the high lignan oil is a rich, dark-brown color, and that inferior oils are a pale yellow.

Also who are GNC? Sorry for all the questions but I'm nnew to the suppliers in the UK.

Cheers

8-]

Hey

GNC are the equivalent in the USA of H&B...they have a expansion plan in Europe...and i reckon sooner or later will make a bid for H&B.........anyway....the colour of the Oil which I use (its in the H&B white and green labeled bottle) is yellowish..

Top Bottom