Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging with bridge

He posts a picture... then states it was him when he was 21. He is 27 now. Yeah... scrawny mofo deserves banned camp. And I lol'd at him hitting 280lbs with OTC products. Nice. If you could walk into GNC or Wal-Mart and pick up stuff to turn you into a gorilla, there'd be a lot more massive people walking around.

I also have Bridge and would like to know how long after your last pin should I start and how many pills per day? Thanks

just wow.............(shakes head)

i stated i am 235-240 all natural, no supplements, no protein powder.........

i have lab engineered genetics, born in denmark(above germany), so you can figure out my genetics..........you ever wonder why germany won so many gold medals from the 1920s -1980s and now are getting top amateurs into the top ranks of bodybuilding.

dont fool urself, we are taking over the bodybuilding game one competition at a time, and there isnt a thing americans can do to stop it. we will take back our 3rd reicht and control bodybuilding like we did in the 70s and 80s.

yes i am all natural, no scripts for anything, no supps from gay GNC and just a multi 4x a day, b vitamins 4-5 times a day, and some DAA to bring my natty test in the upper echelon on "natural" in order to get gains but also still compete in natural shows.

once i win a european natural show i will fly back to the states and win here............just sayin

take care and GOD BLESS fellas

i have lab engineered genetics, born in denmark(above germany), so you can figure out my genetics..........you ever wonder why germany won so many gold medals from the 1920s -1980s and now are getting top amateurs into the top ranks of bodybuilding.

dont fool urself, we are taking over the bodybuilding game one competition at a time, and there isnt a thing americans can do to stop it. we will take back our 3rd reicht and control bodybuilding like we did in the 70s and 80s.

yes i am all natural, no scripts for anything, no supps from gay GNC and just a multi 4x a day, b vitamins 4-5 times a day, and some DAA to bring my natty test in the upper echelon on "natural" in order to get gains but also still compete in natural shows.

once i win a european natural show i will fly back to the states and win here............just sayin

You talk like you have great genetics but your picture proves otherwise, third reicht piece of shit.

^^^ post up some pics, that pic you posted earlier doesn't make your story hold water.

this whole attitude that germans are superior is nonsense. this sport isn't about race or ethnic background. and most Americans are German descent btw. especially the entire midwest. and considering our obesity rates there wouldn't wager much that those german genes amount to much if you have a shitty diet and don't exercise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maps_of_American_ancestries look at that map.. see all that light blue? those are german descendents. might want to do some research before posting nonsense.

Nazis in here now?

Top Bottom