Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results after HCGenerate/Clomid/Unleashed/Post Cycle

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Hey guys. Just wanted to share with you my recent bloodwork. I had symptoms of low test and I believe i naturally have low test because i have abused AAS since i was 16 (prohormones back then). Anyway I always took PCT and took the ideal amount of time off, but ive done so many PH cycles and then about 4 real cycles that i feel my natty test production just kept getting lower and lower. I finally got a blood test about 5 weeks ago and my total testosterone came out to be:

horrible number for a 23 year old. I felt all the symptoms too, fatigue, loss of sex drive, depression, anxiety, couldnt gain weight or strength, and would almost always have to stop my workouts short.

So I hopped on this PCT cycle (I have been off everything for a year) to try and regain my natty test. If this didnt work I told myself i was going to start doing self HRT. Probably at 100-125mg a week. But then I got my blood test results (blood was taken on the last day of my PCT cycle) and my levels were:

total testosterone: 836
free testosterone: 245
LH: 13.8

These are all above the normal range, except for the total testosterone but it is still super high. I cant say which supplement did what, but all I know is that this combination did wonders.

The only problem is that right after this PCT cycle i started and am currently running a Katanadrol/Dieselbolan cycle. So I know that this will lower my test production, but for my PCT I plan on doing the same thing. I will post blood work then as well too.

So all in all this stuff rocks. I should mention that I felt better and my workouts were better. I cant say I felt "on" but i was starting from a low level.

Very good response. Too bad its not possible to know what supps gave you the most benefit. Having clomid in the mix makes it hard to draw any conclusions about the other supps, unfortunately.

that is true. There is so much conflicting info on clomid but I always thought a mix of things at a lower dose was better than megadose of one product. Whether clomid is necessary or not, its safe to say that it doesnt hurt.

taking time away from steroids + running a strong pct = success.

however you shouldn't jumped on right away.. you should of gave your body more time.. in the future I would always run a proper pct and take ample time between cycles if you want to stay off HRT.

good news is your body is producing a lot of test on its own so no HRT will be needed

taking time away from steroids + running a strong pct = success.

however you shouldn't jumped on right away.. you should of gave your body more time.. in the future I would always run a proper pct and take ample time between cycles if you want to stay off HRT.

good news is your body is producing a lot of test on its own so no HRT will be needed

Wouldnt he need to wait a few weeks after dropping the clomid to know that his body was actually producing enough test on its own? If he had the bloods done after being on the serm then it still isnt a clean reading of his own natural production.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Wouldnt he need to wait a few weeks after dropping the clomid to know that his body was actually producing enough test on its own? If he had the bloods done after being on the serm then it still isnt a clean reading of his own natural production.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

yeah thats why i said he needed to take more time off.

but if his HPTA was dead he would of not had a jump in his numbers like that to begin with. so he has a live HPTA.

Yea i figured if my lh was high but test was low then i would have known i was shut down for good. I am for sure doing the same pct after thia cycle, then waiting 4 weeks and then get bloodwork.

yeah thats why i said he needed to take more time off.

but if his HPTA was dead he would of not had a jump in his numbers like that to begin with. so he has a live HPTA.

Ahhh . . . that's why I ask questions like that. Helps me learn more. I'd rather ask what seems like a stupid question and learn something than stay quiet and remain ignorant.

Yea i figured if my lh was high but test was low then i would have known i was shut down for good. I am for sure doing the same pct after thia cycle, then waiting 4 weeks and then get bloodwork.

if your LH was high and test was low actually you would have several different potential issues

a strong LH is very important .. that hormone is the #1 thing to look at.. on cycle it will go to .1 and that means your body has shut off test production.

Ahhh . . . that's why I ask questions like that. Helps me learn more. I'd rather ask what seems like a stupid question and learn something than stay quiet and remain ignorant.

no its a good question to ask. i've seen guys come off for months and run multiple PCT's and their LH remains near 0. in those cases those guys have dead HPTA's and will likely have to go on HRT for life unfortunately.

glad seems to have dodged that bullet but he needs to be careful not to abuse because he is still young.

Top Bottom