Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Supplement Stack For Bulk Up Stage

riskyBizz,

Another note on receptor binding -- I thought the following was roughly the case, but it was not stated on any of the abstract on medline and i did not have a BioMed library handy....

From Patrick Arnold:

"Steroids stay attached to receptors anywhere from a nanosecond to minutes....."

OverTrainer... I completely agree w/ what you're saying. Before i touched any AS i researched and researched and frequented the boards for about a year before i finally made up my decision. I hate morons who take stuff and they have no idea what they're taking, what it does, or how much they take, or they don't even know how many miligrams in a cc is there. that's just stupid.

Pardeus, the study i read about called the Prohormone "ANDRO" and did not specify whether it was dione or diol. Which really pissed me off and thought that was very stupid not to mention specifics.
About the nandrolone metabolites i know they stay in system for up to a year and a half, and theoretically will stay bound to receptros even a month after last injection. So which brings me to one of my initial questions... how long does this stuff stay on your receptors????? And if he's going to juice shouldn't he take full advantage of all his receptors???
And regarding your statement on androgenic substances. Which would 4AD and 1AD fall under???? Isn't 4AD more androgenic than anabolic? If this is true then he would need a break, which is what i recommended and talked about "time on should equal time off". And if he was going to juice, using PH's right before didn't seem like such a good idea.
Do you see my point now? I'm only defending my point b/c of your initial post on this thread, "don't listen to anythign riskybiz said". If you want to have your opinions and i have mine, that's fine. I'm in here to learn, so any info you can offer or factual data you can find to answer any of my questions which are all over this thread, would be greatly appreciated.

Forget about prehormones. They give you the same side effects as steriods and dont work a 3rd as good. I think all you need to get big is glutamine and protein and a ton of food. Creatine wouldnt be a bad idea either.

i dont' know if all streroids can be classified in that sense PA described. Like i stated above... i've read the metabolites of nandrolone stay in system for about a year and a half, but that they stay on the receptors for about a month to month and a half after your last injection. Versus something much faster acting i would imagine they would stay attached for less time.
Problem is there's not much info on any of this stuff.

see theres something people dont understand ANDROS ARE STEROIDS! listen 4androdiol is anabolic BEFORE it converts to test . let me tell you guys somethign i would love it if some company would release dbol WITHOUT 17aa and give it a diffrent name like superboost or something within 1 month every1 on this board woudl say it doesnt work ,only give sides etc because guess what ANDROGENS HAVE TO BE 17AA TO BE EFFECTIVE ORALLY , theres a reason why andriol a "real steroid " doesnt work because its not 17aa , dont mean to flame just have to use some common sense

Top Bottom