Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best precontest hardening supp stack

"K" .. Not "Na"

Wrong as far as the sodium. Actually you should do totally the opposite.. Potasium is what you need to drow the water into the muscle cell. Sodium will drow the water the opposite direction and deposit the water right under your skin so all your definitions will be blurred and you will look very smooth. Cut the sodium and up the potasium. "Oldest trick of the trade..."

Akram

I usually do the sodium deplete and potassium load thing during the last week. I was wondering if anyone had success with lots of sodium the night before the show or the morning of the show. I've heard some people doing this and getting super vascular as long as they do not drink any water. I believe it is from the increase in plasma volume. I usually loose some vascularity on contest day because of the lack of sodium.

Any experiences?

I usually do the sodium deplete and potassium load thing during the last week. I was wondering if anyone had success with lots of sodium the night before the show or the morning of the show. I've heard some people doing this and getting super vascular as long as they do not drink any water. I believe it is from the increase in plasma volume. I usually loose some vascularity on contest day because of the lack of sodium

Youngyoung - Thanks for going into detail of what the fireman from the gym was talking about.

Akrama - Thanks for the potasium trick...maybe the oldest but I never did it. Do you haev thoughts on Youngyoung's Na question.

Why do you drink just distilled water? isnt distilled water a hypotonic solution and therefore increase water retention?

Ross

"Distillation is the process in which water is boiled, evaporated and the vapour condensed. Distilled water is free of dissolved minerals and, because of this, has the special property of being able to actively absorb toxic substances from the body and eliminate them. Studies validate the benefits of drinking distilled water when one is seeking to cleanse or detoxify the system for short periods of time (a few weeks at a time). Fasting using distilled water can be dangerous because of the rapid loss of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride) and trace minerals like magnesium, deficiencies of which can cause heart beat irregularities and high blood pressure. Cooking foods in distilled water pulls the minerals out of them and lowers their nutrient value."

Distilled water should not be used until the last week or two before the show. Yes it is a hypotonic solution but drinking it a couple of weeks will not harm you.

The above quote is from:
http://www.mercola.com/article/Diet/water/distilled_water_2.htm

Top Bottom