Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone used Daily One Caps?

Onitonch

There is a supplement called Daily One Caps by Twinlab. I have seen them on the website of our local shop, but there is no description of them. Do you know what they are and what is their use?

This is just a fancy multivitamin with some additional ingredients – nothing special really. Personally, I would pay a little extra, and rather get n2Guard, as it has so many more ingredients, and much better ones. It is an amazing supplement to take on a daily basis, as it has so many benefits for one's health.

It's basically the same thing as a Centrum one a day vitamin that every Walmart carries.

Centrum has really good marketing behind it but it honestly isn't a very good multivitamin. If you look at the form of minerals included in the product, they have a very poor absorbability. You will just urinate them out.

The biggest thing to look for when shopping for a multivitamin is what form the minerals are in. Most supplement companies use mineral oxides in their multi vitamin products because they are cheap. The problem with that is they only have a 2-4% absorption rate. Take magnesium or zinc as an example. Most multivitamins will have the forms of 'magnesium oxide and zinc oxide' listed.

What you want are amino acid chelates. You want to see 'magnesium amino acid chelate and zinc amino acid chelate'.

Check ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It only contains amino acid chelated minerals. It also has higher dosages of B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

Both of these products are amazing - they are just a bit different. Ruthless 3D is a multivitamin. On the other hand, N2Guard is mostly a herbal compound that has lots of other benefits for the body. Ideally, you would be using both. Personally I use them one after another. First Ruthless 3D for a month, then N2Guard, and then switch back.

For a complete multivitamin go with Ruthless 3D. N2Guard does have a lot of vitamins and minerals but it is not a complete product in that aspect. If you want to run N2Guard for organ health and cholesterol it is a great idea as well.

So what should I choose - Ruthless 3D, or N2Guard? You got me a bit confused...

If you are looking for a multi vitamin - ruthless 3d

If you are looking for a product to detoxify your body, regulate cholesterol levels, and balance blood pressure - N2guard

I use ruthless 3d year round but only use N2guard when on a steroid cycle

Top Bottom