Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Creatine Question

naps4545

I've been taking creatine with dextrose and kool-aid for taste, but I finally read the label and there's citric acid in kool-aid, which I heard affects creatine absorbtion. I'm not sure if this is true. Anyway, what else can I take creatine with? Taking it with just dextrose and water makes me nautious, so I need something to take it with, preferably some kind of powdered drink.

gatorade, applejuice, grape juice

You can take creatine w/ plain old water and in 20min. take the citrus juice for the insulin spike and it would still work in helping to transport the creatine w/out harming it b/c the creatine will already be in the system.

Bro, do a search when you get a chance. There is plenty of information on your question there. Also, I have teken plain creatine with lots of different drinks including gatorade, grape juice, etc. I have even had success in the past with plain old water. Try the few of them and see what works for you. If you are still not comfortable then try a creatine transport drink such as phosphagen Hp or phosphaplex. Good luck bro and keep training.

Top Bottom