Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I still "All Natural" if I run a SARMs stack?

American_Giant

Hey guys, I've been all natural for my entire life, but now I am getting to a point where I want to get more serious. I want to stack osta/s4 for 4 weeks, but would this mean I am no longer all natural?

If you want to run it just do it man.. Seriously being "Natural" what does that even mean anymore? Are you going to wake up in the middle of the night having nightmares that your not "natural" anymore?

If you want to run it just do it man.. Seriously being "Natural" what does that even mean anymore? Are you going to wake up in the middle of the night having nightmares that your not "natural" anymore?

That's a very good point, and I agree with you on what does being "natural" mean, but its hard to make the jump. I'm biggger than all my friends (who are on roids or not), and mentally it feels petty good to be natural.

I honestly know were your coming from.. before I made the jump I used to be in the gym and think the same shit.."Damn I look better than he does and hes on steroids".. but really man its up to you yourself.. If you think youve reached your genetic window or what have you, then you have to decide if your okay with yourself or if you wanna be even better.. Its a personal decision that at the end of the day doesnt really mean shit.

Top Bottom