Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

albuterex question

lucciano reyes

I was looking to get this fat burner as an option to shape off some weight , but my concern is what they say about one of it's ingredients which is Methylxanthine this ingredient is considered a very strong stimulant which affects airways and heart bit, but most reviews are positive about effectiveness, do you think taking albuterex just for a few months can be risky?.

I am personally not a big stimulant guy. Stimulants are good at decreasing appetite but they also raise cortisol levels and make you crash hard when the effects wear off.

Cardarine
GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

No need for that shit at all. There are much better options for fat loss. The key is to have diet and training/cardio locked in. Without that no supplement or drug will do much for you. If you are consistent with diet and training then add in some Cardarine at 20mg per day and N2Slin at 4 caps per day. Split the caps into 2 separate doses 30 minutes before your 2 heaviest carb meals.

Top Bottom