Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30% off test infusion @ mr supps (8/15 thursday sale)

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
testInfusionPlaceHolder.png

This thursdays sale, we are having 30% off Test infusion!.Sale starts Thursdays 8/15/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 8/18/13 at midnight!

30% Discount code =sth8c

Remember there is FREE shipping on all mr supps products!
link to mr supps store-->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/90/Test+Infusion/

Test Infusion is an all-natural, insane combination of proven ingredients designed to dramatically increase your testosterone levels and the amount of free testosterone in your system.

Our Test Infusion formula is the most intense natural test booster you will find on the market today. We carefully selected only ingredients that have been studied and proven to naturally boost your test levels to peak performance levels.

Test Infusion is a serious natural testosterone booster that can be used alone or in PCT to raise natural test levels, as well as support your liver, heart, and prostate.

We know natural testosterone boosters, liver support, and antioxidants are an important part of any Post Cycle Therapy program, and we designed Test Infusion with this in mind. Test Infusion will not only be a champion in the ring of testosterone boosters, surrounded by mediocre wannabes, it will reign in supremacy of overall men’s health supplements for an eternity.

What kind of results can I expect from Test Infusion?

May Increase Natural Testosterone Levels
May Support Recovery and Lean Muscle Mass Gains
May Increase Power, Strength, and Lean Muscle Mass
May Decrease Fatigue during Intense Physical Training
May Decrease Recovery Time
May Promote a Healthy Liver, Cardiovascular, and Prostate Functions
May Aid in Healthy Immune System Function
May Promote Focus, Energy, and Stamina
May Improve Hormone Balance or Lower Estrogen

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Test Infusion?

No! In fact, Test Infusion can be used as part of a healthy Post Cycle Therapy regimen. Not only will it help restore your body’s natural testosterone levels back to a normal healthy state, it also provides liver, cardiovascular, and prostate support.

Should I cycle off of Test Infusion?

Yes. It is recommended that you not use Test Infusion for more than 30 days. It is also recommended that you take at least a 30-60 day break in between cycles.

Who should supplement with Test Infusion?

Healthy adult males over the age of 21 who wish to increase natural testosterone levels should supplement with this product. Men under the age of 21 and women should not take Test Infusion.

What side effects can I get when using Test Infusion?

Side effects may include but are not limited to the following: increased aggression, acne, depression, mood swings, nervousness, high blood pressure, and hair loss. If negative side effects occur, discontinue use and consult a physician.

Last edited:
30% off?? Normally only 15-20% off with these sales. Great deal!

this is what I like about it personally

Test Infusion can be used as part of a healthy Post cycle Therapy regimen. Not only will it help restore your body’s natural testosterone levels back to a normal healthy state, it also provides liver, cardiovascular, and prostate support.

gets my vote.def gotta pick up a bottle to run this fall using the 30% off

Last edited:
'Cane,

In your original post, that tile says 30% Off. In the body of your post next to the code though, it says 20%.
Which discount is correct???

'Cane,

In your original post, that tile says 30% Off. In the body of your post next to the code though, it says 20%.
Which discount is correct???

sorry man .. ill go back and fix it.. yes its a a full 30% off, with free shipping of course.. hell of a deal

sorry man .. ill go back and fix it.. yes its a a full 30% off, with free shipping of course.. hell of a deal

This is one product I have yet to try. I'll say this though; at 30% off, I'll be ordering 2! I have yet to purchase a product from Mr. Supps or N2BM that I was a non-responder to!

Top Bottom