Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD Pictures comparing weeks 0-2-4

Yeah did you check out week 6 pic?

Total peak weight was 205. 2 weeks later I've lost 7lbs so far out of almost 35lbs. I'm on Arimidex for post.

I'll be taking a pic next week to update that sight.

Wow that looks like som good gains!

What did you eat during your cycle? Did it change much or did u rely on the protein powder?

Sheeeeesh its expensive!

Be interested in an update...I get easily dicouraged if I feel like my gains are futile and dont last.

Dating

Hey, what with all these chems being outlawed soon, does anyone know how long the expiry dates on 1AD r?

I got a bottle kept from my last cycle and there's nothing on it to say (it is ergopharm). Would it be worth buying in a stack of the stuff b4 its all gone from the shelves?! I'll do it if t date on them is a year or something :)

Re: Wow that looks like som good gains!

Assertive Guy said:
What did you eat during your cycle? Did it change much or did u rely on the protein powder?

Sheeeeesh its expensive!

Be interested in an update...I get easily dicouraged if I feel like my gains are futile and dont last.

I'll have an updated pic this thursday. My weight is stable at 195lbs for now. Although I'm suffering from a massive head cold right now. So i'm hoping I won't lose too much weight.

As for what I ate, pretty much anything I could get my hands on along with the shakes. I took a week off after my cycle from the gym just because I was going so hard at it all the time I needed a rest. My arms and shoulders feel so much better now. Tonight I hit the gym again.

And the shelf life on 1-AD (I asked PA) and he said a couple years should be fine.

Hey

it looks like your gains have stuck pretty good. Even so I only just realised that you actually gained like 35lbs on that cycle!!!! Thats one heck of a ridiculous amount! I could see the water retention and maybe a bit more fat, but it looks great...

Think Im gonna give that a try later on in the year

Re: Hey

Assertive Guy said:
it looks like your gains have stuck pretty good. Even so I only just realised that you actually gained like 35lbs on that cycle!!!! Thats one heck of a ridiculous amount! I could see the water retention and maybe a bit more fat, but it looks great...

If you are gonna do the same as 69muscle, you should buy up the supplies now. He used transdermal (spray-on) 4-AD, and most manufacturers have discontinued production of them (to include Avant Labs and Ergopharm).

So if I were you I would buy it up from another retail place like www.dpsnutrition.com before they run out.

Assertive Guy said:

So far the gains have still stuck which I'm pretty happy about. I still think there's at least 10lbs of water and fat on here so the gains won't be so good once I start cutting.

thanks for the words bros.

Assertive Guy said:

So far the gains have still stuck which I'm pretty happy about. I still think there's at least 10lbs of water and fat on here so the gains won't be so good once I start cutting.

thanks for the words bros.

Top Bottom