Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1- Ad

caboom

What is the difference between 1ad and 1 test. Anyone with experiance with either let us know.
Secondly, does anyone live in australia get 1ad, or knows of a company that can get them through customs? Please answer, it is much appreciated.
Thanks

come on guys, my main question is can I take 1ad on its own, what will happen if i do? Please reply

the gains were good but I got injured 2 weeks after so i had to strop everything.

1-ad is similar to VPX's 1-test which really is a 1-ad makeup. It still has to be converted to 1-testosterone and I took completely by its lonesome. What will happen is you will shredd up, muscles will get harder and stronger. Mass minimal. Thats why peeps stack it with 4-ad. What do you want to do mass or shred? Mass, stack with 4-ad. Shredd take it by its lonesome.

Scaggs

Thanks again Scaggs, I want mass so I guess that i will stack it with 4-AD. Iam just trying to find a company that shipps that into australia. Anyone know of any?
Thanks again bro.

This about sums up my experience with 1-AD. Took it for 4 weeks. Gained 5 pounds of muscle. Got stronger. Hurt my shoulder. Lost some hair (even with nizoral and spiron cream). Would've taken it longer, but I got hurt. Probably won't take it again as I can't afford to lose any more hair.:mad:

Top Bottom