Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*4 Supplements At One Time? How? Safe?*

Bim

I bought Xenadrine, Designer Protein, Creatine Monohydrate, and Multivitamins.

I would like to know how am i supposed to take these, and at what times during the day should i take each of these, to get maximum benefits (Im trying to cut up without losing any muscle I gained in the winter.)

Should I cycle the creatine during cutting up? Should I cycle Xenadrine? Will my body get used to both of them lose its potency?

Thanks in advance.

Bim.

The protein and vitamins should just be part of your diet, not supplements per se. Use the protein as you would regular food, but taking it post-workout is generally one of the best uses for protein powder.

The creatine, well, i don't think you need to be told what it's for, or how to use it. I would save it for a mass cycle.

The Xenadrine is for metabolic acceleration/fat loss. You can also take it as just a pre-workout stimulant, but you'd use it intensively as part of a cutting cycle. Some people say you should cycle it to prevent adrenal burnout or some such, but I read somewhere that although some receptors down-grade, continuous ephedrine use actually keeps your metabolism high. I gotta find the article. Something about beta-3 receptors and brown fat.

ANYWAY, as a loose guideline: take the vitamins with breakfast, xenadrine before your workout, and creatine in your protein shake afterwards.

I'm basically on the same thing. I think this is a pretty safe mix of supplements. I take 2 Xenadrine first thing in the a.m. and another 2 at about 1 or 2 pm. Take 25 grams Whey Protein about 3-4 times a day. In the morning with breakfast again at 1 or 2 then at 5 after workout and before bed. Also eat a clean diet with 4 small meals in between the shakes. I am taking creatine post workout with grape juice. I tend to use creatine only about 4-5 days per week post workout. That darn stuff give me the runs!! lol! As for the multi-vitamin. Currently I'm not taking a multi. I should be. ;) I am taking some left over Chromium-200mcg that my wife had when she was tring to get slim!LOL! I currently weigh 175 5"8' with about 12-13% bodyfat. I am trying to get totally ripped by June!!!

So-Called Benifits of Chromium (Never tried it before but who knows it just may help)

Benefits These Body Functions: Carbohydrate metabolism, energy production and optimum utilization of glucose.

RDA and Best Food Sources: 50-200 mcg - yeast, whole grains, vegetable oils.

Syngeristic Nutrients (Works With): Unknown.

Deficiency Symptoms: Poor glucose tolerance. Low blood sugar levels.

Negative Interactions: Excess iron.

;) ;) ;)

THANKS GUYS

Thanks for the info.

Im basically have the same stats as drdeca. Im around 5'8" or 9" and weigh 175pounds.
This Xenadrine is really working and Im seeing results within a week while maintaing a healty
diet and drinking large amounts of water (more than a gallon). I just worked my ass off to get
mass over the winter and I do not feel like losing it just to get skinny.

Ive seen numerous posts saying creatine is ok when you are cutting up. I just needed reassurance
because a lot of people think otherwise. I guess Ill start this friday on this 4 supplement
deal when my all my finals are done. Summer baby!

Ill tell you within a week or two how I feel while Im on it and how i feel about the results.
Thanks again guys.

Bim.

Top Bottom