Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02*** the write up

OMEGA said:
Intro Pice ends in one day :)

Why is the price $29 for 40 servings on the amp02 site and its $39 for 45 servings on the AF site?

Thanks OMEGA, I just PM'd ya a couple more questions. Try get back to me ASAP I would like to order before I hit the sack tonight! Thanks bro!

The Stack is only available at www.Amplify02.com website.

www.Amplify02.com <--- No PayPal account needed to buy :) its a simple check out procedure with no personal data collected.

The Amplify02 / PureMCC Stack

IS the most Advanced and Effective Combination of the most pure Ingredients to date.
The Amplify02 / PureMCC Stack
Will lead to direct Rapid Strength Gains, Unparalled Edurance , Extreme Muscle Pumps, Raw Power and Intensity Levels that will Smash all previous limitations you ever had.
Bold Language for certain but TRUE non the less.

PureMCC
IS the Finest and Highest Grade Magnesium Reacted Creatine. Custom Made to yield the Highest MG+ to Cre Ratio. PURE MCC is one of the only Creatines to Radically Increase Strength, Power output and Endurance. Expect Radical Strength Gains in a short period of time.

Amplify02
Seen Here:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495672

IS The Premier High-Octane Pre-workout formula equipped with the most Advanced Cell Volumizing, Fat Loss, Stength increasing and Pro-Focus Agents to date.Taken before your workout Amplify02 boosts your energy, Fat Burning, strength, endurance, muscle volume, pumps, ATP energy production and exercise recovery to the Maximum.

Amplify02 has remarkable fat buring properties and seems to melt away fat around the stomach and hips while you workout.. The Nuerotropics in Amplify02 have potent fat burning properties and help release fat and burn fat while exercising, and through out the day.

Amplify02 amplifies your workouts to the highest levels possible and gets you in the zone, assuring the ability to not only surpass your previous limitations but SMASH them. Giving you the ultimate edge you need for unsurpassed energy,Fat Loss , muscle building, athletic performance and endurance. Amplify02 is powerfull.

Purchase The Stack via a 100% secure server for $45
and recieve Amplify02 through our 3 day shipping.
Or get Amplify02 for $33

Get in on the intro price while you can guys. This stuff works and delivers all it promises and more. I'm enjoying the skin bursting pumps, increased recovery and focus. I hope it never ends!

Each workout I've been putting up more and more weight and adding reps like it was nothing. I just never seem to run out of steam. It doesn't make me jittery either, just anxious to tear the gym down. Thanks Omega, I needed a product like this. Amplify02 and Pure Mcc are working for me and it shows. Up 4lbs too, not much but at 250lbs you take each gain you can!

Every product I've tried from OMEGA & genetec has been awesome. You ever going to bring back the glutagain(glutamine peptides)again? Talk about taking it one step further:the stack for pre-workout intensity,and insane pumps/cell volumization,and glutagain,which was one of the best post-workout recovery aids I have ever used.Outside of gear.lmao

C3! thanks

the perpetual pump feeling will increase over the next two weeks then there will be a phase where you start smashing all kind of records

I urge you to warm up THOROUGHLY from now on, though Amplify02 helps make that easier

HUCK! stay out of my mind :evil: I have some ideas..........;)
thanks for the very thoughtfull comments.......
it really is an honor to hear that from you :)

Top Bottom