Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Mass Quantities TRIPLE THREAT 3/60 *** My recommendation ...

I might have to try some. I always get mine from protien factory, but I like Wodin's idea of mixing them.

Tripple threat 360 is by far the best shake i have tried. It's totaly worth the money!

It's the best i have tasted, it mixes so easy. Easy to clean too(the blender or what ever you using) It does not leave that cakie crap behind.

It really tastes like a choclate milk shake even when you just mix it with water.

I got my first bucket last month and i just ordered another a few days ago. can't wait for it to get in.

Sci Tech and Isopure rule man!!!!!! Gete some wild rasberry fo the sci tech all in one shit and some strawberry zero carb isopure and mix that up. Trust me.. I don't put regular unleaded in my car and I don't put it in myself.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
if it's good protein, 9.83 a pound is well, cheap......don't you think? Maybe I'm just to used to the overpriced OTC crap.

I think it is a very good value too -- especially since it is a blend of three proteins and has all the daily vitamins. I would question anything similar and significantly lower in price.

IMHO, the absolute best tasting MRP I have ever tried is the vanilla Grow by Biotest, but I don't used it. Why? It's so friggin expensive!! I've tried them all the MRP's, metrx, myoplex, isopure, perfect rx, opti rx, worldwide, betastatin, opti-pro, fuelplex, nutriplex, etc. None tasted nearly as good as the vanilla Grow (chocholate was so-so). I have not yet tried the triple threat.

The 6 lbs tub will provide 90, 30g servings or 45, 60g servings.

johnny iron,

I suggest you try Triple Threat. I used to hate vanilla powders but this one actually tastes like a Carvel shake.

Mmmmmm......the chocolate has me dreaming of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

It's delicious and it does add mass if you're training right. I live on it. I used to be a Designer man but this kicks Designer's ass.

It's better tasting and protein-per-serving-wise KILLS the competition.

I suggest a Peanut Butter/Caramel flavor. Yes it probably tastes nasty. Hell it even sounds nasty, but I like the taste of those two. Ahh, what the hell am I saying.

Top Bottom