Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Youngest age to juice

It really depends on your growth. To be safe, a person may want to wait until 21-22 at least IMO.

dont be like flex and start when you're 15 :D
on a serious note. the absolute youngest would be 19-21. some people age much faster than others and look 25-30 at 19-21. So for them juicing would be alright but it is still a tough decision.

i would honestly say as i have cousins that are young and they wanna get big bad as hell. They are around 13 and 16. well the 16y old plays soph football and wants to grow up like now. For him i say the same thing eat workout and sleep and wait till ur dick doesn't work anymore and then ur ready. the point being som people just don't need it and some do. You have to see what you can personally do first before you fuck with ur hormones...

There is no reason for a teenager to use Anabolic Steroids ever. Their testosterone levels are naturally high and a teen has in no way reached his genetic potential.

I would think that the late 20's would be the EARLIEST that one would want to consider anabolic steroid use. And then of course only with proper blood screening and hopefully the support of a knowledgeable physician.

i'm 19. lifting 5 years. bigger than alot of people that juice but i always get "dont juice yet" remarks based only on my age. but if a 30year old who is out of shape with some muscularity gets the thumbs up everytime.

Top Bottom