Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You guys ever worry about cardiovascular/general health?

I dont really bother with cardio when bulking as in running,but in the summer I kayak for 6-8 hours a week,which is pretty intense and mountain biking like has already been suggested

and in the winter I dont bother doing a lick of cardio unless its for fatloss,and my vertical jump is still 54 inches and Im 5'6 195 better then guys in my college fitness class who are much more into the cardio and basketball

umm, my friend had a 35" vert and that was the highest in my school...i believe michael jordans was 40 or so....anyone else smell that?? yup BULLSHIT

It is hard to say when too much lifting is getting counterproductive / detrimental to our health

But we surely know that not enough is worse for our self esteem

:)

IReekofAwesomeness said:
umm, my friend had a 35" vert and that was the highest in my school...i believe michael jordans was 40 or so....anyone else smell that?? yup BULLSHIT

You calling BS on me?

lololol

I'm the last person you should be calling BS on.

B True

b fold the truth said:
You calling BS on me?

lololol

I'm the last person you should be calling BS on.

B True

not quite sure of the dynamics here but pretty sure he is calling BS on theoak01 jumping 5.5 feet up into the air from a standing position at 5'6" 195 lbs.... while he is an NKC broly I also find that to be an almost (surely) unbelievable feat.. hopefully he was drunk and hit the wrong numbers on the keyboard

on the chart at my school my fingers are at 32 inches,when I squat down pause and jump I touch 86,once I go back to school I will take a picture keep reminding me,I have quite strong legs and there is no way I could bs this one as I had a teacher call me out on it because he thought it was bullshit

however it doesnt make sense my arm extended above my head would only be at 32 inch,so maybe they had it hung to low,either way Ill get a pic when I get a chance,but schools over till sept

do this

take a basketball and dunk it so that you put your whole elbow in the basket

vince carter, has a vertical jump of 41 inches, he can do that, he can also go and dunk over a guy who is 7'4'. Literally jump over his had and dunk it

we got spudd webb who is 5'7 and had a 42inch vertical and won some slam dunk competitions in the nba.
http://www.spudwebb.net/spudwebb/main.htm

so if you wanna prove it, do as little as dunk the basketball and take a picture...

other than that, I think it's impossible.

then its def the vert jump chart screwed up at school and mounted all fucked up, I even thought it was a bit off but went with the results since the school used it to test

Top Bottom