Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestlers that bodybuild, but also have to "make weight"...

well, I fight.. it's not wresting... It's Hung gar chuan style kung fu, if I don't up my calories I drastically drop fat, and some muscle... a good training session can burn 1000 calories..

so I'd tell him to perhaps go on an anti-catabolic (low water retention steroid) and increase his training which will make him a better fighter.

really go over techniques, and for recovery with minimal fat gain, after a hard training session he could inject 10iu's of slin and consume 12g isolated whey protein per lb of bodyweight.

... the mass lack of calories must really hurt his fighting ability.

oh ya no carbs till the slin is no longer present in the body and I'd say consume more whey protein every hour or so after injection.. this method ensures you don't get fat. and with intense training prior result should be a loss of fat.

*advice from variation is to be used at your own risk, and should not take the place of the advice of a physicians.

:)

i just competed in the grapplers quest this weekend in the superheavy division and i didnt have to drop no weight for the morning weigh ins and i felt great,cutting weight is tough no matter what the reason

i carbed up hard friday night cause i didnt have to worry about making weight,i had rice with beans fri night and saturday my stomach was all screwed up from nerves so i had acouple met rx shakes during the day and when i was about an hour away from my division being called i had a carb drink,i also chewed 8 thia d-bol tabs throughout the day to help with my aggression,nothing fancy about it but it seems to be a good system that really keeps my energy and aggression up,i had decent gas cause ive been doing alot of mat work along with my bodybuilding program,no supplements at all just some d-bols and deca peace

UFC44, sounds like u know what your doing - carbs proein / empty stomach all there. Was your body used to the D-balls or is it something you save for competition days? Did you feel any crazy dball pumps whlie you were going at it?

Thanks, TW.

i was on 4 d-bol aday for my bodybuilding routine leading up to the tournament so the extra dbol just pushed me into overdrive,i started getting crazy forarm pumps in the middle of my match and if people knew how many grappler guys are on roids they would be shocked as hell,it seemed like every other guy i talked to was on something,deca,d-bol,eq,you name it,i always used to think only us bodybuilders use the juice,man was i wrong

ironmaster said:
I've trained wrestlers for years. Two of my sons are D1a NCAA all-americans. The first advice I offer is to FORGET cutting weight. Wrestlers who lack self confidence cut weight to wrestle smaller people. This generally backfires, because you lose strength and energy when you diet, and flexibility when you fluid deplete.
The best wrestle in their natural weight class and concentrate on skill and strength.

Good post. The bottom line is this - if the athlete is in condition and if thier body composition is decent, cutting and attempting to drop a weight class is bullshit.

Top Bottom