Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol to finish off cycle

BradQB11

I am doing 14 weeks of Test E at 450
Deca at 500 a week for 12 weeks
Also taking Aromasin and Caber....

My question is should I take the Winstrol for the last 8 weeks or 6 weeks? Thanks guys

5-6 weeks and your GTG

depends?

Do you want to get fucking shredded?

SARMS1 S-4 is also a great choice to cap off a cycle, and a lot milder than Winstrol. Buy 2 get 1 free right now my man.

Yes you can, I will be running them both at the end of my prep. If you really want to shred up, pick up a couple bottles of GW-50 as well.

Thanks for the info. I have read ALOT on GW it sounds great but not sure about the long term effects? Read to many conflicting reports...

Thanks for the info. I have read ALOT on GW it sounds great but not sure about the long term effects? Read to many conflicting reports...

Good news... We've done the research for you :) There were no negative side effects during any human trials. There were some bad sides during rat trials, but they gave them 50x the recommended dosage over a long period of time. Just think if you took 50x the recommended dosage of anything you can find in your cabinet :S The outcome would be the same

S4/GW/Winny would be the ultimate shred stack for sure

Good news... We've done the research for you :) There were no negative side effects during any human trials. There were some bad sides during rat trials, but they gave them 50x the recommended dosage over a long period of time. Just think if you took 50x the recommended dosage of anything you can find in your cabinet :S The outcome would be the same

S4/GW/Winny would be the ultimate shred stack for sure

Yes... This stack will produce huge gains in strength, act as an ultimate muscle hardening stack, melt fat and provide big cardiovascular endurance gains

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom