Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WINNY IS HARMFUL---blood work results back....

Audio8

RDW 15.6* 11-15
Uric Acid 1.1* 2.7-8.2
HDL 4* >59
LDL 129* <100

Cholesterol 158 <200
Triglycerides 123 <150
Testosterone 4944* 241-827
TSH (3rd generation)--- .7-5.7
Glucose 80 65-109
Cholesterol/HDL Ratio 39.5* 3.1-4.9

NOTE: The number next to the name is my levels, and the number to the right of it is the normal range.

A few things here. This was the cycle I was on while I got this done (december):

Sust--------500mg-------1-10
Winny (IP)-50mg ED----5-10
EQ----------400mg-------1-10
Dbol--------30mg---------1-5

Now notice the extremely low HDL and high LDL levels. You know what this is from? It's from the damn winny. I'm never doing that shit again because this just proves what various studies have suggested about winny's effects on HDL levels. I'm going to get my levels checked again in a few months to see if they have returned to normal.

Last edited:
Any AAS can potentially screw up cholesterol levels. What makes you so sure it was the winny as opposed to the other AAS you were on?

I know exactly what you mean bro, I used winny and dbol for a long time and I got almost the same values for HDL and LDL as you did....not to mention the liver values....I am already off for 2 months and I am gonna have a test again soon...

By the way, did u use arimidex during your cycle?
This will also RAISE your cholesterol values....:(

If u ever get the winstrol in the original packaging and are able to read the insert, it states there clearly that stanozolol will raise LDL and decrease HLD, but it will be only temporary....

I am on winny at 50mg ED and accutane at 100mg ED and my cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and tri's are all staying the same. I have been on both for over 4 wks.

Actually this is true with any alk 17 and blood values will return to normal as soon as you cease taking alk 17.

athlete03 said:
Any AAS can potentially screw up cholesterol levels. What makes you so sure it was the winny as opposed to the other AAS you were on?

Because there have been many studies proving exactly what happened to me. Winny almost totally destroys your HDL levels and raises your LDL.

the only thing I'm concerned about is the longevity of this side effect. None of the studies I have read stated how long it will take for levels to reach equilibrium again.

By the way, did u use arimidex during your cycle?
This will also RAISE your cholesterol values....

no arimidex with that cycle.

Last edited:
I did a 5 week winny cycle at the end of last year. I had my blood checked in early February and my liver values were a little high, but my doc never gave me the test results. I have to go in and take another blood test before this next cycle.

Top Bottom