Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why would someone run something else than Deca ?

Oxbow-

Hello,
First, there is NO steroid that "burns fat". AAS are testosterone derivated compounds that binds to the androgen receptors and send an anabolic signal. There is no cutting drugs in my opinions.

If you take a look at Deca :

- It is the strongest mass builder ever
- It has no sides on the liver
- It has no side on hair (DHNandrolone is easy on hair)
- It has no side on prostate (same)
- It heals the joints
- It boost the appetite

Why would someone kills his prostate, hairs, appetite, get insomnia and all the horrible sides of tren for the exact same gains ?

My question is : the body is not used by a compound so you can take deca all your life. So why would some people would pick another compound ? Deca has the strongest anabolic ratio, it does no change person to person, it is actual science
no water retention ? => water goes away after you stop deca
deca dick ? => it returns normal as soon as you have a normal hormonal profile

I was just wondering..

because people read too much on forums from parroters that say deca is bad and that deca gives you 'deca dick' or that deca makes you fat. its a lot of bullshit you have to separate away. none of which are true.

it is totally mild with very little side effects, the DHN issue is easily fixed by stacking a DHT like proviron with it.. problem solved. you don't need to run caber with deca at all.

everyone in the 80's and 90's used deca, it was a staple.. now nobody touches it anymore because people would rather use tren which in all fairness is very androgenic and will cause a rapid gain in strength.

Hello,
First, there is NO steroid that "burns fat". AAS are testosterone derivated compounds that binds to the androgen receptors and send an anabolic signal. There is no cutting drugs in my opinions.

If you take a look at Deca :

- It is the strongest mass builder ever
- It has no sides on the liver
- It has no side on hair (DHNandrolone is easy on hair)
- It has no side on prostate (same)
- It heals the joints
- It boost the appetite

Why would someone kills his prostate, hairs, appetite, get insomnia and all the horrible sides of tren for the exact same gains ?

My question is : the body is not used by a compound so you can take deca all your life. So why would some people would pick another compound ? Deca has the strongest anabolic ratio, it does no change person to person, it is actual science
no water retention ? => water goes away after you stop deca
deca dick ? => it returns normal as soon as you have a normal hormonal profile

I was just wondering..

I would post the question, "Why would anyone want to run Deca when there are far better choices?" Yes, the progesteone in deca is a dick killer and it really bloats. For those reasons alone, I'd never do it again.

Top Bottom