Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why take steroids?

AhMadKooL

Why do athletes take steroids? Almost all steroid users are taking steroids because they believe it is the only way to develop muscle and strength. Further more,
almost all bodybuilders are taken steroids because they want to get as much strength and size as they possibly can. In my own opinion, society today makes
people think that to produce muscle and size, steroid use is mandatory. That is not the case, with hard work and determination, anything is possible, but who
wants that when you can pretty much triple your size using steroids. Steroid is a drug, and like other drugs, people take them to escape reality, and they enjoy
what the drug does for them. I feel steroid is the same case. Steroid users like what the drug has done for their size and strength, and it has taken them away
from their original, smaller body. Anyone caught using steroids, the public sees these people as cheaters and are people who have the lack of doing something
“the hard way.” Steroid users work hard, they work extremely hard, even as much as any regular athlete that trains. Users take steroids for help, and for
steroids to work, the athlete must go through a great deal of weight training.

good explanation, although i might add steroids isn't exactly escaping reality. Its making reality more real with more muscle = ]

when you makes posts plagarizing someone else (like the one about injecting) you should say where you got it from :)

That's a fairly big generalization - but if you're going to applying it to everyone, its a performance enhancer, its a recovery agent, its an anti-aging supplement and its a healing agent.

1. it improves my body
2. it makes me hornier
3. it lets me score with people that I probably wouldn't be able to

get456 said:
when you makes posts plagarizing someone else (like the one about injecting) you should say where you got it from :)

Bro, no need to flame; I never said that I'm the author of this; I just read it somewhere and found it interesting to qoute: Plus "Plagarizing"; We're not in school

AhMadKooL said:
Bro, no need to flame; I never said that I'm the author of this; I just read it somewhere and found it interesting to qoute: Plus "Plagarizing"; We're not in school

exactly what i was thinking

AhMadKooL said:

By not saying that you read this somewhere and thought it interesting, it makes it sound like you developed this thought.

Whoever wrote that shit speaks for themselves, not me. I would be very curious to know if that person has even used steroids themselves. Escape reality, yeah thats what I do.

I hope someone hits you with some red for this stupid post and for copying someone else's writing. Especially when that writing sucks.

mlong23 said:
By not saying that you read this somewhere and thought it interesting, it makes it sound like you developed this thought.

Whoever wrote that shit speaks for themselves, not me. I would be very curious to know if that person has even used steroids themselves. Escape reality, yeah thats what I do.

I hope someone hits you with some red for this stupid post and for copying someone else's writing. Especially when that writing sucks.

I've got one thing to say to u and to anyone that have the same opinion as you: FUCK YOU... You flame me for posting something thats positive about the use of AAS - Plus i dont have to justify myself to you or any motherfucker like you

Top Bottom