Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up with Jose canseco

powerhouse972

What's up with Jose canseco and sticking it in everyones ass. Baseball sucks anyway. How can they test for steroids and not suspend anyone.

Why should they get suspended??? Canseco just wants to make money but I do agree with him in one thing, he said it should be legal for cosmetic purposes!

Just bought the book tonight and started reading earlier. I'm not much of a book worm but I definatly would recommend checking it out. Only reason I put it down was to check out the site hoppin right back on it after I'm through here.

thebigdog05 said:
Just bought the book tonight and started reading earlier. I'm not much of a book worm but I definatly would recommend checking it out. Only reason I put it down was to check out the site hoppin right back on it after I'm through here.

Sweet, support Jose's income :rolleyes:

i want to read this book too. i saw jose on 60 minutes and he still is in amazing shape. wonder what he uses?

yeah, like diesel said, it's all about money...I think I heard that Canseco is in debt & needs the money real bad....

smaretick said:
yeah, like diesel said, it's all about money...I think I heard that Canseco is in debt & needs the money real bad....

gotta be desperate to rat on all your "friends." seems like he is destined to lose any friend he had in baseball. doesn't seem worth the money to be a pariah. too hard to go thru life without friends in this world. honor very important as you get older.

Top Bottom