Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was your Favorite Products from EP/P.S.L. ?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
What was your Favorite Products from EP/P.S.L. ?

I'm always going to be a Test, Deca lover for EP, but I have to say that this past year was a game changer.. Stenbolone really caught my attention, and it was a fun little ride, stacked with var/tbol..

I'm looking forward to staking that once again this spring into summer... Test/Eq blend, with stenbolone and var/tbol combo..

What has been your favorites from P.S.L (EP) ?

Test/eq is a great blend from PSL! I love that it cuts back on pinning.

their EQ and tbol are on point

those are my favorites so far. my clients have been using all their products though and haven't heard anything but good reports back. they have been very pleased

PSL is tried and true, check the banner at the top of the page and tell them stevesmi sent ya

A+ all around, keep it going boys!

their EQ and tbol are on point

those are my favorites so far. my clients have been using all their products though and haven't heard anything but good reports back. they have been very pleased

PSL is tried and true, check the banner at the top of the page and tell them stevesmi sent ya

A+ all around, keep it going boys!
Thank you stevemi! Glad we are living up to your standards and your clients as well!

PSL EQ is on point for sure! Veins will be poppin out everywhere.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

The noopept. Anyone looking for a focus/mental acuity increase - give it a try.

Great product. Awesome for before gym/school/work

The noopept. Anyone looking for a focus/mental acuity increase - give it a try.

Great product. Awesome for before gym/school/work
I may have to try this. I am switching careers soon going to be a power engineer at a power plant nearby. Want all the edge I can get what dosing did you use? And when does international shipping open up again.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Actually haven't ordered anything from PSL yet but if you have any giveaway samples please send them over (wink wink). Just kidding :D

Top Bottom