Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's a higher dose?

dosteov

If you're taking say 100mgsTestProp ED or 700mgs (shot twice of week) of TestEnanth or Cyp? What will cause higher concentrations of Test in your system?

I always thought they would be the same but after plugging the numbers into a blood level calculator your levels build up alot more the long acting Test (almost twice as much). Is this accurate?

Yes that's accurate. I don't have spreadsheet but it's about 700/450

Ulter said:
Yes that's accurate. I don't have spreadsheet but it's about 700/450

That's interesting Ulter I never knew that. It just seemed logical that they'd be the same.

So if I've run cycles that were 400 mgs a week of TestEnanthenate. I would need 700 of Prop a week (probably more actually) to get to those same levels that the long acting got me to?

Sure because the longer acting ester will build up and the shorter just drops off.

Short esters like prop are good for experimenting with because they clear faster then longer esters ... good thing for first time test users because if your run into real nasty side effects you can discontinue use and you'll clear quicker then enth would ...

When i run test cycles i like to front load with prop while waiting for the enth ester to become active .

Top Bottom