Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's better for speed between var and test?

I am 24, 165lbs and have an athletic body . I've been a track and field competitor and soccer player since I was 16, and now play football. Although I consider myself fast I wan to be faster,so my question is if training properly and dieting properly would anavar or test will help me to be faster and have more explosive power? what would be the downsides of running a cycle of any of this compounds at my age, some people get too big and joint problems which is something I'm very afraid of , but I'm really focused on getting faster? I will really take your advice on this topic guys respectfully, thank you.

I would say test, but my choice for endurance, eq would be best. Why don't you research sarms,at your age they would be much easier on your body. Cardarine,seems to be the sarm of choice for endurance, and its good for fat loss!

well lets see:

var will cause horrible pumps in your back and legs.. does that benefit speed? nope

test will cause water retention. try carrying a jug of water while you run. does that help? nope

the best compounds for running are EQ (no pumps, very little to no water retention, and increases RBC) and GW and SR9009, which will increase your Vo2

Steroids really aren't the best choice for endurance athlete because they will actually hinder your performance. Yes you will be stronger but your cardio will really suffer and your overall performance will actually be worse.

SARMS on the other hand will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery. They aren't as strong as steroids in terms of strength and muscle gains but you get all the good, with none of the side effects. They don't cause water retention, are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production and aren't liver toxic. You will still increase strength on SARMS, just not to the same extent that you would on steroids.

SARMS are going to be your best option as an athlete.

I would run the triple stack - The SARMS triple stack (S4 + ostarine + cardarine) would be a great first cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Cardarine will directly increase fat loss and endurance
Ostarine will increase recovery
S4 will increase strength and lean mass
You get the best of everything with the triple stack

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

Besides what was mentioned already, don't forget about good old creatine. It is a good one for explosive movements like sprinting and weight lifting.

Can you remember Ben Johnson the 100 meter runner when he won his Olympic gold medal he was caught using winstrol I believe, not saying you should just saying it gave him explosive power.

Top Bottom