Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what gives best vascularity

which gives the best vascularity

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next cycle for me bro!! Only diff is I'll be running Sustanon at 500 mg/week (1-15). Winny and Tren 50mg/ed (8-14), Eq 500mg/week (1-14).

I haven't run Masteron or Anavar (have some for summer!!!), but I have run Winny, Eq, and Tren.

Eq depends on diet...if I don't eat super clean I blow up almost like I was on Decca, if I do eat clean it cuts me up great.

Winstrol cuts me up good too, but I have never run it w/o either tren or eq.

TREN is the shit!! I was eating like crap on my last tren cycle and I had the best body comp change to date, I was amazed. I just finished 7 weeks of PCT and I am still up 16lbs since the cycle started and can see veins in my lower abs and I don't always do an ab workout. My vote is Tren!

danymal04 said:
trenbolone Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - and Winstrol - stanozolol... now thats a deadly combo if you throw in some test testosterone propionate.. yuck.. thats really sick when I think abou tit.. probably gonna have to try that one hahaha

tren and eq both work extermely well, but its diet and low b.f.% that really brings out the vascularity. I just finished a cycle of 900 mgs eq and 600 mgs test and must say I had veins popping everywhere

Stanazolol + Prima + Clenbutrol

iceman7230 said:
Mix trenbolone/testosterone propionate/masteron and anavar together, it will get you hard as fuck and veiny!

Running this as we speak. too bad im not -10% bf but I can still see veins popping out :)

Top Bottom