Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best form of test and why

Yes its test but do to the short and long E qualities it needs to be taken every 3rd day and really EOD.

That's not true at all. Huge misconception people make while using Sust.

As far as the question... In my opinion it should be "what ester is the best"... Which is completely personal preference. Different esters do different things... Test is Test, however, the ester determines how much "actual" test you get with each shot, as well how long it stays in your system and the way it builds up. There's tons of good info on it just do a google search on esters.

Suspension delivers the most bang for the buck,if you can handle it, that is.

I vote for suspension, EO oil based suspension. Then I like gs based prop
Steve prop can be painless. I know I am not telling you anything new. The key is dilution for me 50mg/ml is the sweet spot. My first cycle was with prop and it was crippling since then I have learned how to work around the PIP issue.

Natural test (15-23 yo). I would love to go back to my teens to train to get a great base from all that natural test.
I'd never stepped foot into a gym till I was 24, was to busy boozing and taking drugs, been a really slow long road to building muscle because of that.
And if you younger guys are reading this thread, take advantage of your high test levels and stay away from aas until your older or maybe you won't need them at all, unlike some other idiots that will have incredibly low test levels and other damage for the rest of there life, just for a get big quick scheme there mates convinced them to do.

we get this exact questions once or twice a year lol

Test is test is test IMO...only different is whether you're running short vs long esters. This whole thing with water retention really depends on your diet. I like longer esters, less pinning.

Top Bottom