Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what all steroids can be legally prescribed????

DIVISION said:
The reason?

Some insurance companies don't cover compounding pharmacies, so he'd probably be more interested in AAS that are currently being manufactured by Pharmaceutical companies.

DIV

:chomp:

Did not know that........will have to call my ins and ask them about that.

DIVISION said:
Yeah, I'm an asshole, but there's a rhyme to my reason.

My insurance covers all scripts regardless of what they are......

DIV

:chomp:
yo road dog divvie my niggie.... are u getting ur halo by prescription ? dont your "employers" ever find out since they are the same people that cover ur insurance right ?

div hit it on the head, i got an appointment with this doc on monday, and this doc supposedly prescribes whole cycles, pct and everything. just wanted to know what all i could get my hands on and what i should ask for, the doc also fights the insurance pretty hard, so that cool. im for sure gonna get anavar btg.... that fking sucks they dont have primo in the us. what would you guys go for???? i already have hgh prescribed.... i dont wanna do testostrone, because i get it so cheap anyways.

No Deca??

Organon no longer maunufactures deca in the USA? Since when? I know that halo, test cyp, test enan, winnie tabs, anadrol(unimed), oxandrin, Methyltest, androgel, and about 5 different kinds of growth are available. B

damn, it looks like all im leaving with is some var. maybe halo, but other than that, im not interested in any of those.

shortstack said:
div hit it on the head, i got an appointment with this doc on monday, and this doc supposedly prescribes whole cycles, pct and everything. just wanted to know what all i could get my hands on and what i should ask for, the doc also fights the insurance pretty hard, so that cool. im for sure gonna get anavar btg.... that fking sucks they dont have primo in the us. what would you guys go for???? i already have hgh prescribed.... i dont wanna do testostrone, because i get it so cheap anyways.
I'm pretty sure the doc will give you test as part of the program. My guess is that the more comfortable you can make this guy, the more agressive he'll be. For example, there are key words they look for as they document their case... stuff like "I just don't have the same libido and energy that I used to" -- that and "along with lower energy levels I just seem to keep losing muscle and accumulating fat in areas I've never noticed it before". I thought complaining about my recovery would get this guy going, but if anything that turned him off a little bit. Also, these guys are reaaaaly nervous about you augmenting their prescription with either illegal gear and/or stuff from some other legal source.

In the name of playing the game, you may just want to stick to the libido/muscle loss/low energy/fat accumulation thing (classic low testosterone symtoms). Maybe complain about your joints and how you feel achy and creeky all the time too -- that might get you some deca. It's funny, but my guy asked me 3-5 times "did you feel bloated on the cyponate?" and like a moron I kept saying "naaa, no problem there at all". Well, once I figured there was probably a reason behind it, I said "yes" and got 50 mg EoD of Winny added to my cycle.

Thanks!

well my story is, i have crohn's, which is technally a "wasting disease". what ever i want, im just gonna tell the doc "look, this is what i take prevent the catabolism that comes with crohn's and im sick of taking aas from mexico and not sure what im puting in my body. i dont look like im wasting, so ill try and find a baggy shit, and tell her that i look as good as i do because of aas and it just a way of life for me. NOW GIVE ME MY VAR AND HALO!

Generic Deca is available

Watson makes a 100mg/ml and 200mg/ml generic deca. Check out their website, watsonpharm.com. It should be just as good as organon, the also make generic test cyp and enanthate... The pharm might have to order these, I've had that problem b/c most pharms(around here anyway) don't readily stock many AS, but usually its only a day or two wait.

Top Bottom