x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Weird Question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Weird Question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have used HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - for my PCT - post cycle therapy - on a few cycles before. What if you were to not use any more test again and you only used HCG for a natural test booster would this be some what effective to make more or your natural test?? I had this asked to me and Im not an expert for this question to answer so I will leave it for some more expertice.. Any feedback ? Thanks YZ

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Weird Question

Good Broly

Wierd Question

I have used HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - for my PCT - post cycle therapy - on a few cycles before. What if you were to not use any more test again and you only used HCG for a natural test booster would this be some what effective to make more or your natural test?? I had this asked to me and Im not an expert for this question to answer so I will leave it for some more expertice.. Any feedback ? Thanks YZ
    Last edited by YZ250; 17-Sep-2007 at 08:40 PM.

Re: Wierd Question

Quote Quote posted by YZ250
    I have used HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - for my PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - on a few cycles before. What if you were to not use any more test again and you only used HCG for a natural test booster would this be some what effective to make more or your natural test?? I had this asked to me and Im not an expert for this question to answer so I will leave it for some more expertice.. Any feedback ? Thanks YZ
    Eventually it starts to become suppressive, much like injecting test. Not sure there is a lot of benefit to it and there are side effects. I have thought about it as well.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by Stryker1992
    Eventually it starts to become suppressive, much like injecting test. Not sure there is a lot of benefit to it and there are side effects. I have thought about it as well.
    Thanks for the answer. I thought the same but did not know what to tell him about it. I also started taking Tribulus 1,000mg for my 3rd pct so far so good. I take 2,000 mg a day and no crazy sides yet. Im trying it without the hcg at the moment to see what happens. I was told to do this from a hardcore body builder ( he said it works like HCG ). I will find out.

CEO of Project Mayhem needtogetarmy's Avatar

Thanks for the answer. I thought the same but did not know what to tell him about it. I also started taking Tribulus 1,000mg for my 3rd PCT - post cycle therapy - so far so good. I take 2,000 mg a day and no crazy sides yet. Im trying it without the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - at the moment to see what happens. I was told to do this from a hardcore body builder ( he said it works like HCG ). I will find out.
    Ever study out there has shown trib has no effect on stimulating LH production and consequently there is no test increase with usage.

Also, abusing HCG or taking too much is not good because too much HCG can desensitize Leydig cells, delaying a return in normal testosterone production and furthermore it can desensitize you natty system to the point where HCG will not work anymore.

ALIN

I have used HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - for my PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - on a few cycles before. What if you were to not use any more test again and you only used HCG for a natural test booster would this be some what effective to make more or your natural test?? I had this asked to me and Im not an expert for this question to answer so I will leave it for some more expertice.. Any feedback ? Thanks YZ

it wouldnt be good idea to take long term...only if testes have been supressed.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by The Old Vet
    Ever study out there has shown trib has no effect on stimulating lh - leutenizing hormone - production and consequently there is no test increase with usage.

Also, abusing HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - or taking too much is not good because too much HCG can desensitize Leydig cells, delaying a return in normal testosterone production and furthermore it can desensitize you natty system to the point where HCG will not work anymore.
    Thanks, Guys. I will let him know and great Info !