Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weekly Masteron Dosage

GDF

I am starting Prop/Mast/Tren this week and was curious as to the dose of Masteron? I have changed my mind and will be doing ED injects instead of EOD. I will run 525mgs of Prop(75mgs per day), 350mgs of Tren(50mgs per day) and was thinking 400 or so mgs of Masteron per week. Does that sound right? I am not a heavy dosage user and have been using on and off for quite awhile. This is my first run of Mast, have run Tren 3 times before. HCG will be used on cycle starting 3rd week. PCT is PP's TRS, Post Cycle, Unleashed and maybe some Nolvadex if I need it.

350 to 400 is a good starting point for masteron from what i've heard. i was going to run it at 350 on my current cycle but i had to pay some other shit off so i couldn't... fucking tickets. lol but seriously i think your good to go broski.

I am starting Prop/Mast/Tren this week and was curious as to the dose of Masteron? I have changed my mind and will be doing ED injects instead of EOD. I will run 525mgs of Prop(75mgs per day), 350mgs of Tren(50mgs per day) and was thinking 400 or so mgs of Masteron per week. Does that sound right? I am not a heavy dosage user and have been using on and off for quite awhile. This is my first run of Mast, have run Tren 3 times before. HCG will be used on cycle starting 3rd week. PCT is PP's TRS, Post Cycle, Unleashed and maybe some Nolvadex if I need it.

Just finised Prop/Mast/Tren A and ran the Mast @ 50mg's/ED=350 and it was MONEY...check out the thread I just posted with pics..

Great cycle...

Lose the Novla

i did 100mgs of masteron eod and a low 200mgs eow dose of test cyp for 10wks and loved it but now it got me wondering if i would have done them at higher doses and increase frequency what i would have got...

:verygood::verygood::verygood::verygood::verygood::verygood::verygood:

i liked the mast at 150eod , had great results..would love to be running it now :)

good luck man... cycle should be killer

Took my first shot this morning, smooth as butter. I am doing 75mgs prop/50mgs mast/50mgs tren ED. Should be a great cycle, I am at 10%bf 196lbs, would love to get down to 8% and get up to about 205 or so.

Took my first shot this morning, smooth as butter. I am doing 75mgs prop/50mgs mast/50mgs tren ED. Should be a great cycle, I am at 10%bf 196lbs, would love to get down to 8% and get up to about 205 or so.
good luck man that cycle sounds sick

Top Bottom