Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We all know first time ass-injections hurt...how bad are other sites???

psychedout

As in chest,tris,bi's,delts,calves, etc.

Is it as bad as the first time you injected into your glutes or quads???

Or does only have a minor tinge??

Or none at all??

Thanks for replies.

I go quads before any other part. My quad injects with 22"1.5 don't hurt at all. I don't do glutes b/c I can't seem to get the left one. Bump for the site injects.

All I do is site injects. I have done exactly one glute injection during my past two cycles. It is so much easier for me to hit areas like pecs(my favorite), tris, delts....
But usually the first injection at any site leaves me fairly sore (not always though...)

I'm a site injection freak. Definitely start hit'n the bis, tris, delts Bro. I find less trauma and pain with those areas than I do with glutes.

You guys ever site inject with cyp or eq? Always heard not to site with long esters? Can you?

Hey Bro that depends alot on what you'll be injecting.If your really hardcore you will do Sust in the delts or Bi's like me! HAHA!! Not to mention the pumped look you have while those esters sit there ooozzing into your bloodstream,HAHA.But all jokes aside you gotta like the pain in some sick way.Also its best to do your site injection right before you train believe it or not.Like for example if you do a delt injection I would definatly train that muscle group or atleast chest that very day.Also it helps to massage the site or get into a hot later that day.Hope that helps..

Bro look at your username & do that injection ASA F'ing P..

Good luck ,,,,,,scott825

easy said:
You guys ever site inject with cyp or eq? Always heard not to site with long esters? Can you?

You can, but it will not cause any localized growth... as would occurr with Winstrol-V or Test Suspension. With an estered Test, EQ, or Deca... the drug doesn't become active until the ester is cleaved off the molecule by an enzyme(found in your body)called esterase, which is ONLY found in the blood. So until the drug has cleared the injection site and is well within the body's circulation... it can do nothing. With non-esterfied AAS(like Winstrol or Test Suspension), the drug is active at the moment of injection... the muscle its injected into has the first crack at the drug. Thus... comes the theory of localized growth from site injections.

reading this post I would think that glute injections are the worst.. but previous threads seem to tell a different story.

how do you avoid hitting a nerve in the glutes?

Top Bottom