Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WARNING Against using Ironmag Labs

falcyou

Hey brothers! Just a warning for anyone else who does chemical research testing and was thinking of using Ironmag Labs, that I would find another more responsive a better lab. I had used them in the past for Iso-T (Accutane) and product had years back shown decent results to test mice subjects. The last batch though was SO heavily cut improper dosing and alcohol that the subjects could not even digest or take a dose (had severe burning in their mouths and stomachs). Worse yet was that you could not even see the normal orange active particles and ingredient (that you typical shake). This was just a pure light yellow 98% alcohol with maybe 2% active Ingredient at best (as the test subjects that did have it forced down showed zero results as the previous batches years back had shown).

The concern for this community isn't so much the bad and improperly-dosed batch, as even the best of facilities will have bad production runs here and there. It's that although they responded to emails and were very responsive when trying to take your money align orders or shipments, they then have had ZERO reply or any customer service whatsoever (as in not replying to web or email inquiries) to try and Alleviate the situation and wrong since. ("Take your money and run" type behavior and service you normally only see in the fly-by-night start-up type operations)

Anyhow, just don't want any of you to get bad product and be out the company money as well, so wanted to warn and suggest you look for other more reputable and responsive partners and sites.

FalcYou

Thanks for taking the time to type out this review and give other members of the board a heads up. I have never used Ironmag Labs myself but I have heard a lot of mixed reviews on the company just like this one.

We have approved sources on the board for a reason. You can't go wrong ordering from any of the approved sources like n2bm.com, sarms1.com and ag-guys.com

While I don't have personal feelings about this lab, I don't approve of any place that doesn't have good customer support. If they take money and don't respond, they are scammers in my view.

While I don't have personal feelings about this lab, I don't approve of any place that doesn't have good customer support. If they take money and don't respond, they are scammers in my view.

The longer you leave a customer in the loop, the more sketchy the company starts looking imho

Thanks for putting this out there brother. Hopefully it saves a few guys from getting ripped off. I always recommend sarms1 and ag-guys for research chemical needs.

Several of my clients have had issues with them as well, so I would not recommend anyone to use this company. Thanks for posting this review here - I am sure that it will save many from getting scammed. This is why it is so important to do due research before using the services of a company. Personally, I always review the feedback people put in the source section of the EVO forums - there they got a good deal of information about suppliers, and feedback from their customers.

I've ordered from them one time. I ordered arimidex and as far as I'm concerned it was bunk as fuck. Nips were getting sensitive while using their adex. Fortunately I had some geopeptides letro on hand and boy did that work.

Tanks' fellas!! I checked out SARMS and the others as well, but I didn't see where they had isotretinoin or Accutane for researching sale? Do you guys know a confirmed and quality company for that compound please?

Tanks' fellas!! I checked out SARMS and the others as well, but I didn't see where they had isotretinoin or Accutane for researching sale? Do you guys know a confirmed and quality company for that compound please?

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Accutane works - there is absolutely no denying that. However, it is one of the worst compounds you can possibly take in terms of side effects. It is extremely liver toxic and carries a way more liver hepatoxic nature then any oral steroid. [/FONT][/FONT]

Here are some tips for removing acne:

1. Sun tanning is a very effective means of reducing acne and drying out the skin.

2. Use anti-acne lotions at least once per day. Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

3. Make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]4. Zinc containing creams are very effective and available over the counter. Apply them to your trouble areas. [/FONT][/FONT]

5. Black ointment is extremely effective. It stinks pretty badly, but I am pretty sure you can deal with it for a couple of hours in order to get rid of acne.

6. Baking soda is one of the best natural exfoliants you can use. Gently rub baking soda on your trouble areas when showering to remove layers of dead skin and help remove the acne.[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]Try all those tips first and if none of those work, then consider using accutane. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]If you are looking for a source for accutane or isotretinoin, head on over to evolutionary.org. Check the source reviews section and see what comes up. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like Roid Mass -> [/FONT]
[/FONT]https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=56c1c38261f70

Top Bottom