Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vote for the Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

Vote for the Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

• Finalist Peter Larson (Peterlumberjack)

Votes: 168 84.4%
  • Finalist Cody Laurent (wcjcMr.O)

Votes: 31 15.6%
  • Finalist Peter Larson (Peterlumberjack)

Votes: 168 84.4%
  • Finalist Cody Laurent (wcjcMr.O)

Votes: 31 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Better transformation I vote wcjcMr.O but congratulations to both of you guys! Amazing change and results in both of you. Some serious dedication from both of you.

ya Im gettin rocked. lol O well, good job Pete

If that's getting smoked SIGN ME UP MAN! I would LOVE to look like you... you're DEFINITELY an inspiration!

If that's getting smoked SIGN ME UP MAN! I would LOVE to look like you... you're DEFINITELY an inspiration!

thanks man thats cool. Ive been workin out for about 5 years now. But I dont think I have anywhere near an unnattainable physique. with hard work, good diet and the right supps, I think a majority of people can get to where im at now. maybe im wrong about that, but I dont think so. lol so you will get there man just keep it up.

thanks man thats cool. Ive been workin out for about 5 years now. But I dont think I have anywhere near an unnattainable physique. with hard work, good diet and the right supps, I think a majority of people can get to where im at now. maybe im wrong about that, but I dont think so. lol so you will get there man just keep it up.

Well thanks man... That's very kind... we'll see what my after pics look like... :)

Top Bottom