Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very interesting study relating to AI useage...shocking results

matter2003

Banned
"In the groups that received testosterone, inhibition of estrogen synthesis (cohort 2), as compared with intact estrogen synthesis (cohort 1), was associated with significant increases in the percentage of body fat (P<0.001), subcutaneous fat area (P<0.001), and intraabdominalfat area (P = 0.002) and with significant decreases in sexual desire (P<0.001) and erectile function (P = 0.022)" (Finkelstein. 2013)

Basically they are saying unless your estrogen levels are way too high, AI's should NOT be used as estradiol has an independent positive effect on bodyfat, sexual desire and sexual functioning...WOW...very surprising...study showing using AI's negatively effect body composition

T-Gel with or Without an Aromatase Inhibitor? If You Are Healthy & Lean and Want to Stay This Way, There is Only One Answer: T-Gel Without Aromatase Inhibitor! - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone

You shouldn't be using an ai if your estrogen levels are fine in the first place...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

I agree, but I thought it was interesting it negatively affected body fat as I've always read lower abdominal fat is associated with high T:E ratios, apparently only within a certain limit tho

It only negatively effects it if levels are crashed, same with anabolism.

The most important factor for us is gains are shit with crashed estro and its one of the most overlooked things.

You guys don;t rememeber EF in the early 200's. The resident experts were saying that you can';t over-do anti-estrogens! lol I fought them on that and got a hard time -- a good lesson in dealing with idiots who think they're authorities.

Estro should be around 20ng for a man. AA's should be used sparingly and NEVER for fat lass. That's just dumb. It's best to have levels checked.

You guys don;t rememeber EF in the early 200's. The resident experts were saying that you can';t over-do anti-estrogens! lol I fought them on that and got a hard time -- a good lesson in dealing with idiots who think they're authorities.

Estro should be around 20ng for a man. AA's should be used sparingly and NEVER for fat lass. That's just dumb. It's best to have levels checked.

I find myself struggling with the exact dose. Need a ratio for mg of X compound to mg of AI. Everything atomizes differently and stacking makes the right dose of AI difficult to find.

I find myself struggling with the exact dose. Need a ratio for mg of X compound to mg of AI. Everything atomizes differently and stacking makes the right dose of AI difficult to find.

Thats why lab work is so important. Guys today have it easy since just about every major city has walk in lab testing with no script needed. That wasnt the case just half a dozen years ago.

Anyone who cycles and is just guessing deserves their new pair of breasts.

To be clear tho, if you are pinning 250mg of Test E twice a week, you are still going to want to take something like aromasyn to keep E levels in check, but not so low as to destroy them, correct?

To be clear tho, if you are pinning 250mg of Test E twice a week, you are still going to want to take something like aromasyn to keep E levels in check, but not so low as to destroy them, correct?

thats 500mg a week of test which is about 5x the amount most often used for TRT doses so its safe to say your E will be significantly elevated and at least a small dose of an AI would be needed to get estorgen levels into normal lab range for men.

Many guys on TRT doses even run a small amount of AI.

Whats BS about the study posted is really only the group on the highest dose of test really likely needed any AI yet they gave it to everyone and when the guys that didnt need it had issue the yell the sky is falling and then people read the title without looking at the data and immediately think they dont need an AI. 10 weeks later they are here crying because the got gyno.

Ya, I agree...possibly the guys in the highest might not even have needed it as their levels were still well within the normal range in the 800s...

Top Bottom