Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using hcg/hmg... and balls are already back!

ironclaw

MVP
EF VIP
This is the first time that I've used hcg/hmg during a pct..... and I"m amazed at how well its working! I've only done 4 injects of 1000ius/75ius, and my balls are almost back to size, I can't believe how fast this stuff works. And my libido is great, just like when I was running test at 1g/week. I'm definitely going to include them in any upcoming pct in the future.

Yup HCG is great. It really helps out a lot. I am with you, I will always include it from now on.

ironclaw said:
This is the first time that I've used hcg/hmg during a pct..... and I"m amazed at how well its working! I've only done 4 injects of 1000ius/75ius, and my balls are almost back to size, I can't believe how fast this stuff works. And my libido is great, just like when I was running test at 1g/week. I'm definitely going to include them in any upcoming pct in the future.

I've heard quite a bit about HMG lately. What does it do and how is it used?

Thanks.

BigBlu said:
I've heard quite a bit about HMG lately. What does it do and how is it used?

Thanks.

hmg helps to make you fertile again, at least that's what i am hoping it does because I'm trying to get my girl prego soon, hopefully before I jump back on the gear again,.

i heard about that hmg, it's another treatment for nut shrinkage besides hcg. my friend wanted to get kids and he cycled on and off and he went to the doctor to get checked and he was shut closed, his LH and test levels were normal according to his study but he was not producing any sperm and at that time he was off about 6 months with just clomid and nolva.. but he's been juicing for a long time without proper pct. his doc gave him that for 3 months then he went to take that masturbation test and he was back.

he even got at MRI done to check is pituitary gland now he has to pay his insurance because his insurance did not cover it because supposedly it was like hormone thing or something like that...

Top Bottom