Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using HCG?

OMEGALOS

Well, im a bit confused. I thought it was to be used exclusively subq., but then in "Chemical Wiz." I read its only shot intramuscularly. Then in an old Dan Duchaine article he says inject like 25 to 50 iu every 2 hours subq again.
The questions are as follows.....
How and where to inject is best?
How much, how often? Ive read various advice on this, so pls give me your opinions and reasons.
Thank You.

------------------
Concieve, believe, achieve! Kaz

The usual protocol is to inject 1500-3000 I.U. every 4th or 5th day, for a duration usually no longer than 3 or 4 weeks. After some time the body can render the drug ineffective, so plan accordingly. One does not want to wind up doing an extended cycle of this drug due to miscalculation. If your were coming off a cycle of say Sustanon, testosterone levels in your blood will likely not fall below normal for about 4 weeks after your last injection. Taking HCG on the day of your last shot would be unnecessary. Instead, one would want to calculate the last week in which androgen levels will likely be dropping in the body and begin the therapy at this point. In this case HCG would be started around the fourth week. Likewise, after ending a cycle of Dianabol (an oral) your blood levels will be sub normal after the third day. You would want to begin HCG therapy a few days before your last intake of tablet(s). One would also want to give some thought to the level of suppression which the cycle might have brought about. After an 8 week cycle of Deca, 1500-2500 I.U. would likely be a sufficient enough dosage. The lower amount of hormonal suppression one associates with Deca would likely not require much more. On the other hand, 750mg of Sustanon per week might incline the user to inject a much larger HCG dose, perhaps 5000 I.U.. Also, after a steroid cycle one may suffer from elevated estrogen levels. HCG use may further aggravate this (more testosterone breaks down to more estrogen) so an anti-estrogen like Nolvadex may need to be incorporated.

Courtesy of William Llewellyn

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell your friends about elitefitness.com!
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

You could win 30lbs. of Mass Quantities Triple Threat 3/60 Protein!

Great, thanks.
I guess intramuscularly is best. And dosage will vary according to amt. and type of AS used.

------------------
Concieve, believe, achieve! Kaz

I'm thinking it will have the same effect, only if you inject intramuscular, it will get into your system faster since it is in a water base. If you inject it, you're not going to loose any no matter how you do it. But you're not going to do it until after your last injection, so unless you just love jabbing needles into your glute, I'd say subcutaneously would be sufficient.

-Stew

Top Bottom