Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren A talk?

caber will do the same thing as Prami? If im running test with it, will that keep my sex drive up?

They are both dopamine agonists so yes, and you absolutely need at least a replacement dose of test.

3 things to consider on tren to maintain libido, replacement test, balanced e2, and balanced prolactin.

They are both dopamine agonists so yes, and you absolutely need at least a replacement dose of test.

3 things to consider on tren to maintain libido, replacement test, balanced e2, and balanced prolactin.

I just posted this in another thread two minutes ago hormonal balance is key I'm on deca right now 600 mg and my test is super super low and I'm having no issues

I'm just using enough test to keep my body functioning with testosterone production the only true way to really know is bloodwork it's key with anything! Or you will be shooting in the dark on how your nipples feel if you're bloated or what not and that is just a shitty way to go about a cycle

Last edited:
Tren - I ran enanthate a while ago at 400/wk I got terrible night sweats and insomnia. A little irritability but nothing near out of control aggression. Now I'm running Ace, no night sweats but insomnia is there. I swear it gets worse with prami which is really frustrating. Libido tanked for sure, and prami doesn't seem to help. Trying to figure out how to stack it best. Gonna try adding Masteron with it. I have to agree though lower test dosing seems to work better than high test, though seemingly little effect on libido/sleep.

what would be the best compounds to run with tren? Im not very lean at the moment. around 17-18 probably

what would be the best compounds to run with tren? Im not very lean at the moment. around 17-18 probably

apart from test probably another dht like masteron or winny once you get leaner. also your usual fat burners will help tren lean you out, esp t3 as i believe tren lowers t3 production endogenously.

well i started my diet and am dropping bf, in your guys opinion should i run something else besides tren while my body fat is this high? i got 3 bottles of T400 right now and a half bottle of winstrol (oral) but need to put in an order for a friend tonight anyway. What would you recamend for a guy with some extra lard to lose? I always drop fat fairly quick once i diet. I havnt tried NPP before.

Top Bottom