Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren enanthate question

georgie24 said:
your planning a biggie eh? i would use zencall for the tren-e

>> Yeah bro a pretty big one . about the tren , I have easy acess to the GTP tren , I have heard nothing but positives about this product ...and it is also cheap . So , GTP for me ;)

Victor

Fine, don't say I didn't warn you. You're forgetting that tren acetate dissippates quickly, tren enth will build up slowly, after 4 weeks giving you MUCH higher blood levels than 75mg/day of fina will no matter how long you run it. I've run it several times before, you haven't. Go for it and maybe you'll have sweet results, but if you have to drop it entirely b/c of the pumps, don't say I didn't warn you.

I would highly recommend using the above listed advise. This discussion board is so we can help each other. Lowest is giving you a problem that he experienced. I use this board to get advise and to see what happens on certain compounds at certain dosages.; if a person tells you not to do something, I wouldn't do it unless you have the medical proof to back it.

Lowest said:
Fine, don't say I didn't warn you. You're forgetting that tren acetate dissippates quickly, tren enth will build up slowly, after 4 weeks giving you MUCH higher blood levels than 75mg/day of fina will no matter how long you run it. I've run it several times before, you haven't. Go for it and maybe you'll have sweet results, but if you have to drop it entirely b/c of the pumps, don't say I didn't warn you.

Lowest, I can't argue with your experience with tren enanthate, but mathematically what you are saying is not true.

75mg/day of tren acetate will quickly translate into 75mg/day of trenbolone entering your blood stream. 525mg/week of tren enanthate will take 6 weeks for that amount to enter your blood daily. And, your blood levels will never go above the 75mg/day mark; it doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
majutsu said:
Interesting. Looks good. Are you getting ready for a contest?

nah bro , no bodybuilding contest for me . I have other objectives for me when I reach the body I want .

Victor

75mg of tren acetate every day will never go nearly as high as 525mg/week of tren enanthate bro, believe me. Just use a roid calculator. With a half-life of 1-2 days vs a half-life of 5-6 days, the enanthate ester will build up to a MUCH higher blood concentration after 3-4 weeks. Why do you think guys get so bloated on 800mg/week of test cyp, yet barely at all with 100mg/day of test prop? Same amount of test, but with the cyp ester, the blood levels, while it takes longer to build up, do reach much higher levels. Mathematically, bro, I'm right, not wrong, try the math yourself and you'll see it :) Or, just try taking 600mg/week of tren enth and then try to walk more than a block after a month. If you still can, you're more of a man that I am!

Top Bottom